Ectopic Question

Fossey

Mummy to Larissa
Reaction score
I am sorry if this is in the wrong place, please move if it is. I have a question I'd like to ask you ladies on behalf of a friend of mine.
She had an ectopic pregnancy in December and had a tube removed. The doctors haven't given much advice on where to go from here and how hard it will be for her to conceive in future and understandably she is upset about it.

I told her I'd ask if there were any positive stories out there of people that had had a tube removed and still managed to conceive with or with out assistance.

I'd be grateful if you know of any stories so I can pass on to her so she will know there is a light at the end of that tunnel.

Thanks in advance!

I dont know of any, but im sure if she goes down to the local family planning clinic, they will be able to tell her more.

hey hun! god dont do that you scared me half to death with your thread title!

a friend at work had an eptopic and had her tube remove. she got pregnant again unfortunatly it did end in a mc but the doctors did say it had nothing to do with the eptopic.

my cousin had one too unfortunatly which lead to 3 go's at IVF but now she has a beautful 3yr old son running around :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->