Ectopic

marinahall1

Reaction score
Hi all. I just had an ectopic pregnancy six weeks ago. We are planning to start trying again in two weeks. Any advice? Is this too early?

Also, I have been having pain on both sides of my groin, feels like stretching or pulling of some kind. Has anyone who has an ectopic had experience with this?

I'm just ready for this to be over and start trying again!

It depends on what type of procedure you had if you had surgery you do not have to wait long. If you had Methotrexate.. you doctor should have told you how long to wait because with the Methotrexate shot it depletes your folic acid which your baby needs for grow and to not have birth defects. My doctor told me three months before ttc.. I had my clearance in March. I had the Methotrexate shot and was fortunate to not have to have surgery. Good luck and baby dust to you.

Good luck getting back to TTC, marina! There are several of us justing getting ready to TTC after an ectopic. Hopefully good baby dust to us all!

good luck hun,i had an ectopic in april,we are ttc again.i have been getting unusual cramps goodness knows whats going on in there

I had an ectopic in feb- my and my OH just started trying again this month- My doctor told me atleast 3 months wait after my ectopic.. Good Luck!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->