eczema on my eyes again! plse help

Shinning_Star

WTT for a possible no4???
Reaction score
Hi peeps,

Once again just after I have had my daughter as happened just after I had my son I have eczema on my eyes! It's awful! All I wanna do is dress up sexy with a biut of make up on and I can't use anything anywhere near my eyes. I know it sounds minor but it's so horrible, the comments my family/friends have made "who did you eye make up it's not good" Cos My eyes are so red. "your eyes are so dry" And thats my mates who are just being honest as if I hadn't noticed, thing is they are also all wrinkly too so it ages me considerably, the grey hair I can cope with I can dye it or make a joke about kids etc, but my eyes really get me down.

I've tried so many things supposdely to aid it, I'm allergic to e45, aqeous cream, I have double base for my skin but it stings my eyes, I've tried all srts of creams different shampoos etc. I have now been given balneum plus to moisturise and fusidic cream with steroid for the eczema, only thing is I had fucithalmic eye drops (assume it's the same thing) and they didn't help.

I get so down cos I can't wear my contact lens, I HATE my glasses, and I can't even spruce my eyes up behind the spectacle lense either. I'd love laser surgery but they won't do it until eyes cleared up I'm sure.

It;s really not nice and tbh I don't know what cleared it up last time, the last thing I did was have chinese medicine, it cost me 80 flippin quid and didn't seem to help but when I stopped drinking the concuction I can't even remember how long about 6 weeks I think my eczema just cleared up but I had also changed shampoos etc. SO I have no idea what cleared it up at all.

Any ideas on why this would happen after pregnancy (so I can avoid it with the next one) and or how to deal with it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks ahead of time.

Hiya my 5 year old daughter is going through the same thing. Obviously she doesn't wear make up but she has comments off people in her class and even some of the mothers. I have tried so many creams for her and been given fucibet creams but have heard it thins the skin out so dont really want that on her eyes. I hope you find something that works for you hun. My Dr told me to try oatmeal in the bath for her so going to give that a try anything is worth a go I suppose xx

I had a bit of inspiration last night, I remember going on holiday and swimming in the sea and all my eczema clearing up, I also then remembered, when my daughter had continous conjunctivitus I turned my back on eye drops cos they obvioulsy weren't working and reverted to salt water, I was doing my the same with my eyes to to avoid contamination and it did improove a bit, so I'm trying salt water wth a cotton bud and balneum plus, we'll see what result we come across.

But anyone has a miracle cure I'd really want to know.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->