Eczema?!

tone

Mummy of 2! ttc for #3
Reaction score
I think Callum has eczema :(
It's very dry and bumpy! I've been putting baby oil on it and Avents 'Magic Cream'! Nothing seems to be working!! :(
Does anyone know anything that works?
Poor little thing isnt happy!!

Some pictures!

https://i67.photobucket.com/albums/h282/playgirl024/th_callumeczema.jpg
https://i67.photobucket.com/albums/h282/playgirl024/th_callumeczema001.jpg

Erin has it in exactly the same place and on her stomach. My hv prescribed some soya oil to bath her in and aqueous cream to rub on her about 3 times a day. It seems to be working, its keeping it moisterised and less red.

I think Helena has it too. I bought this natural pumpkin soap from a local soap maker that is supposed to be great for eczema. I will let you know if it works! I heard that formula allergies can cause eczema. :( Helena has it on her face, arms and thighs.

Go your doc and probably give some diprobase cream and oilatum to put in the bath x

George has eczema covering at least 60% of his body since i started mixing his cereal with full fat cow's milk. Took a visit to the dr's as the eczema was spreading more and more. He prescribed oils for the bath and E45 and a steriod cream (which i havent used!). Within 2 weeks its much better!! I have stopped giving him diary products. Creaming him head to toe twice or three times a day with E45 has done the main trick!

Olivia has eczema, she used to get it in her eyebrows and around her face, I took her to the doctors and they prescribed some form of steroid cream which obviously is to be applied very thinly but it cleared up a treat.

The HV told me when it first appeared it was baby acne & dry skin & to rub olive oil in but I suffer from eczema myself and wasnt convinced by her.

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Serenity123
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->