EDD confusion??

v2007

Reaction score
I had my dating scan nearly 3 wks ago.

Sonographer dated me at 11+3 with an EDD of the 24/04/09 but when i make tickers and put my EDD in, the say im only 13+5 but i am 14+1, im all confuddled. But if i put my EDD in as 21st April im at the correct stage.

anyone else having this problem?

V x x

I put in my EDD date of 26th April and my ticker is 1 day of! Not sure why it does this!

Sapphire, go back to babygaga add 1 extra day to ur due date and the ticker will be correct.

HTH.

V x x x

Tickers can be off by a few days like mine,. My cycle is 32 days and normally the tickers go by 28-30 days. Kinda sucks. I put in my dd on the ticker as the 28th instead of the 26th because of my cycle length but at least it's right on the day and not the right due date but who cares. I hope I made sense. Maybe if you put up the due date a few days youre ticker will change to the right day that you are on now.

My ticker was off I had to make me EDD one day later and it was ok, I think it's because it sticks you on a set cycle

yep i had the same problem, i have a babystrology one on my facebook which says baby is due a different day than the one on here... nevermind baby will come when shes cooked enough! lol
xxx

i had that with my ticker to, i changed my due date to a day later than it actually is and its correct now lol

mine too!

wen hospital put me forward a week its still a day behind!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->