• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

EDD May 21st! Anyone wanna join me?

EDD 21/22ND MAY.

My 1st appointment is on the 28th Sept i will be 6 weeks then.

Are you guys also experiencing the cramps that feels like period pains at night?

Are you guys also experiencing the cramps that feels like period pains at night?

I did for a few days but mine stopped day before yesterday I think. have on and off cramps still. But mostly I am tired, hungry, have the sorest boobs EVER and I have constipation lol.

I get them on and off throughout the day. Not too worried, the exact same thing happened with our youngest daughter and I swore it was just AF coming, actually was convinced it was but sure enough she stayed away for 9 months :)

I did for a few days but mine stopped day before yesterday I think. have on and off cramps still. But mostly I am tired, hungry, have the sorest boobs EVER and I have constipation lol.

Mine are letting up some, coming every now and then but getting less and less noticable. I have been EXHAUSTED! By 2 or 3 in the afternoon I feel like I could go to bed for the night or at least take a long nap. My BB's are pretty tender but not unbearably sore yet!

BTW ladies... thanks for joining me! Looking forward to getting to know one another better and have some company for the next 33wks :)

Congrats everyone! H&H 9 months to all of u!

I would like to join your ranks EED May 20th.....and for me the cramps have subsided. Right now I am just having the feeling like my body isn't mine.....like you know something is just not right but can't put your finger on it (even though you know what it is) if that makes sense. I am battling constant nausea.

Can I join? My EDD is 16th May - I am sooooooooo tired all the time, I have been going to bed at 7! Its only 6.30 but feel I could go to bed right now as well. Also have quite bad MS, was off work today, was shakey, heart racing and thought i was going to be sick everytime i got up - also really sore boobs. Im grateful for the symptoms though, had an early MC last time and am so desperate for this one to go well - itll be our first :)

ooh, can i join? My EDD is May 23/24. This will be my first.

I also still have cramping but it's throughout the day [off and on], boobs are incredibly sore. I have heartburn every morning and headaches throughout the afternoon. Tired ALL THE TIME!!!!!! Also, I get thirsty real easily too. Thankfully the nausea ain't too bad to where I feel like throwing up.

H&H9 months to everyone!! :dance:

I would like to join your ranks EED May 20th.....and for me the cramps have subsided. Right now I am just having the feeling like my body isn't mine.....like you know something is just not right but can't put your finger on it (even though you know what it is) if that makes sense. I am battling constant nausea.

I'd like to join! My EDD from LMP is May 27th, though I'm pretty sure that's going to change at my appointment October 3rd. Going in for my first U/S on October 10th :happydance:

I know what you mean Bklyn, I definitely feel "off" but if I didn't know I was pregnant I would never have attributed this feeling to that.

4w3d today, and still not having severe pregnancy symptoms. No nausea whatsoever; actually a bit worried about that. Anyway, I'm just hungry, peeing A LOT, and having trouble going #2 (which really freaking sucks). Tired but no sore boobs, and slight cramp twinges here and there. Think that's probably from having so much trouble going potty though.

I'd like to join! My EDD from LMP is May 27th, though I'm pretty sure that's going to change at my appointment October 3rd. Going in for my first U/S on October 10th :happydance:

I know what you mean Bklyn, I definitely feel "off" but if I didn't know I was pregnant I would never have attributed this feeling to that.

4w3d today, and still not having severe pregnancy symptoms. No nausea whatsoever; actually a bit worried about that. Anyway, I'm just hungry, peeing A LOT, and having trouble going #2 (which really freaking sucks). Tired but no sore boobs, and slight cramp twinges here and there. Think that's probably from having so much trouble going potty though.

Feel happy that your not battling nausea - It definitely sucks. I have just come back from fitness class and was feeling so nauseated I had to force myself to throw up just to feel "normal". I'm giving myself one more month before I give up the crunches and everything that goes with that class. I don't have sore boobs either and i started to worry about that. The last time I was pregnant my boobs started to grow immediately. I actually have nursing bras already.

Welcome new ladies! How's everyone feeling?
Me... BB's really really sore!!! Get car sick feeling even when I'm driving... Clumsy and forgetful, (probably a lot to do with being ADHD and stopped taking my "thinking pills")
BB's feel like they're super full, heavy, and could pop at any given time. Still sleepy a lot but then can't fall asleep at night. Always hungry but don't seem to eat much when I eat, getting full quickly. A little emotional.

Hello may i join you ladies? Im due 18th may. im having some mild nausea if i am hungry or if i smell certain smells. bloating and very bad skin!!

I am dealing with a lot of bleching and some other forms of gas I can't even believe comes out of me. I try to blame the dog but lately she has been leaving the room when I come in, so I have no one to blame it on poor hubby. I have bouts of fatigue but i work through that because I have so much to do. I have found that if you keep munching on things it helps with MS. So I try to keep fruit around to munch on that so it's not to bad. I made my first appt. with a birthing center - WOO HOO!!! I think I am more excited about that expereince then anything else right now.

Can I join you ladies :D! Based on my lmp I'm due the 17th of may :D! X

Ladies maybe you can help - how in the world do you get your tickers to work. I can't make mine work

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->