Eden willow 23/01/11 :-)

Niamh's mummy

Reaction score
Well i ended up having a 3rd sweep on the sat 22nd jan and straight after lost loads of my plug, had a slight bleed and i was getting tightenings every 5-7 mins, about 11pm i went to be with 2 paractamol and woke up with them all gone :(
I tx my friend's friend (the mw who did the sweep on sat) and she told me to come to the hospital for another sweep so thats what i did, when i got there she was asking when i had last felt baby and i all of a sudden thought omg i havent at all today :o so she strapped me upto monitors and they wernt very happy with the heart trace so said they were going to keep me in and break my waters, so my oh came down to the hospital and she broke my waters around 12.30-1pm i started getting contractions that were manageable with the tenns machine and birthing ball, about an hour later they were getting alot more painful so i had some gas an air (which is just the best stuff ever lol!) was examined and was still only 3cm so i was quite disheartened, my mw went for some lunch and within the space of 45mins i was screaming that i needed to push (eden was back to back so my whole labour felt like it was in my bum) there was all of a sudden no break what so ever in the contractions it was sooooooo sore, the doctor came in and examined me and i had gone from 3cm to 10cm in 45 mins :o he turned eden and asked if i wanted to push, my mw came running back in from her lunch break and couldnt believe edens head was alost out lol she just about managed to get some gloves on and that was it out she popped in 5 mins weighing 8lb 4oz 8 days late!! her cord was wrapped tightly round her neck which was probably why her heart trace wasnt great earlier in the day, my oh cut her cord and we had skin to skin contact for an hr and she latched on straight away and fed for 40mins!! i didnt tear or anything (which was one of my biggest worries) so overall a fantastic experience and i couldnt be more in love with my beautiful princess ;D

wow that was fast, big congrats x

congratulations on a cute wee girl and a fast labour :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->