• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Edinburgh

purapura

Reaction score
Hi
I just moved from hertfordshire to Edinburgh (abbyhill, London road erea) and would love to meet some local mums with babies

Hi
I just moved from hertfordshire to Edinburgh (abbyhill, London road erea) and would love to meet some local mums with babies

Hey Purapura. Welcome to Edinburgh the Capital of all things great !!! I'm expecting with my first in Sept and live just outside Edinburgh in Bonnyrigg How are you finding Edinburgh? x

I am in East Lothian now, we moved out of Edinburgh in December but would love to meet up with some new people:flower:

I'm in Stockbridge and expecting my first in September. I've only been in Edinburgh since last autumn, so still rather new to town ... and to the country (am American) ... love it here though!

I'm in Stockbridge and expecting my first in September. I've only been in Edinburgh since last autumn, so still rather new to town ... and to the country (am American) ... love it here though!

Hey Fortunate. Stockbridge is a lovely area. Where in America are you from?
Role on Sept!!! :)

Hello! Yes, we love it here ... we got lucky when we first moved. Didn't know the neighborhood at all, but we were in a rush to find a flat and took the first one we saw. Turned out well:)
I'm from Kentucky originally. My husband is from Texas. And yay for being halfway! We have our 20-week scan tomorrow at Leith ... can't wait.

Hey ladies,

I have been in Edinburgh now 4yrs but don't have any mummy friends :(

Charlie is 6months does anyone fancy meeting at the commonwealth pool for a coffee? X

Hi ladies,

I've set up a fb page for Edinburgh mummies to chat as I'm on there more than here and maybe we can arrange a meet from there?

Pm me for details x

Hey ladies,

I have been in Edinburgh now 4yrs but don't have any mummy friends :(

Charlie is 6months does anyone fancy meeting at the commonwealth pool for a coffee? X

Sounds fun, I'm in !!! :)

Hello! Yes, we love it here ... we got lucky when we first moved. Didn't know the neighborhood at all, but we were in a rush to find a flat and took the first one we saw. Turned out well:)
I'm from Kentucky originally. My husband is from Texas. And yay for being halfway! We have our 20-week scan tomorrow at Leith ... can't wait.

How was the scan, everything ok? Bet it was a bit of a culture shock eh?!?! You have a great location for when the Fringe Festival is on (love it then apart form the traffic build ups) Miss my cocktails in the city so will have to plan a massive post baby night out!!! lol

Hi ladies..
I'm originally from Glasgow but lived in Edinburgh for 3 years. Moved to uphall, 15 min drive from Edinburgh when we found out we were expecting our little girl.

It would be good to chat to some local mummies!!! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"