Edit - JUST GOT 3+ :) So shocked......so scared. 6th time lucky please please please

lauraperrysan

Mummy of 2!! :)
Reaction score
hi ladies,

cant actually believe i'm posting here so soon after my 5th m/c in November. Well after only :sex: twice since the m/c me and OH are stunned. Of course we are very happy to be given another chance but petrified of history repeating itself

here's to my summer bean sticking :) xxxx

Edit - Here's my :bfp: pic and my digi :)

Attachments

• IMG_2799.jpg
    IMG_2799.jpg
    20.6 KB · Views: 11
  • IMG_2803.jpg
    IMG_2803.jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 4
Huge congrats to you! x xx x

hi ladies,

cant actually believe i'm posting here so soon after my 5th m/c in November. Well after only :sex: twice since the m/c me and OH are stunned. Of course we are very happy to be given another chance but petrified of history repeating itself

here's to my summer bean sticking :) xxxx

I will keep you in my prayers. God bless you!

This is amazing news Laura. Just messaged you.

xxx

This is fantastic news darling, congrats xxxx

It was 6th time lucky for me :)

Feeling lucky for you honey.

XXXXX

Wow you really have been through it but Congratulations!! I totally understand your fear. I will keep everything crossed for this sticky bean :dust: :hugs:

AAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Laura words cant even express how happy i am for you! Im honestly as happy as i was when i got my own bfp!!! When did it happen?? WHat symptoms did ya have to test?? Will you get an early scan n looked well after with your history!! argh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol xxx

Congrats! I hope your doctor will be watching you closely!!! I would even ask for some progesterone with all your early losses. Seems to have made a world of difference for me with my daughter and the twins now!!! :)

FIngers crossed for a super sticky bean for you, congratulations x

fingers crossed that your little bean will stick hun :flower: congrats!

What a time you have had. Congratulations and I wish you all the luck in the world for your little bean.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->