Edit - JUST GOT 3+ :) So shocked......so scared. 6th time lucky please please please

AAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Laura words cant even express how happy i am for you! Im honestly as happy as i was when i got my own bfp!!! When did it happen?? WHat symptoms did ya have to test?? Will you get an early scan n looked well after with your history!! argh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol xxx

thanks brooke :)
well i got my bfp yesterday at about 4pm....really didn't expect to with the lack of bedroom action.....having 5 m/c's kind of put's you off :sex: completely.
i did an internet cheapie and got a good line, then went to asda to get a digi just done it like 20 mins ago....yes i know, poas addict lol....and got 2-3 weeks!!! never ever got one of them with a digi before, only 1-2 :)
and if im truthful i have no symptoms, no sore boobies, no sickness nothing :(
only thing I have noticed is i'm having very odd dreams and my nose has been bleeding a few times this week which never happens and is a sign of pregnancy i think.....
well here's to a nice long 9 month wait for my baby to arrive :)
will call my dr in the morning and hopefully get a scan early.....firstly to date me and secondly to check everything is going well......

just wondering actually if anyone knows how far gone i would be roughly with 2-3 weeks pregnant??
not sure how the digi's work tbh....

thanks you everyone for your kind messages :)
xxxxxx

Fantastic news! Everything is crossed for you hun, you really deserve this healthy baby!

Cat
xxx

I truly wish you a happy and very healthy pregnancy!

Nicola xx

Congratulations, stick little bean, stick.

Sending you tonnes of sticky dust

:dust: :dust: :dust: :dust:

I got 2-3 weeks on a CB yesterday and I'm 4+5 days today so you could be anything from 4-5 weeks. Congratulations!! xx

Huge congrats and good luck from the bottom of my heart!

I can never find those tests like yall have that tell how far along you are

How exciting! I'm so happy for your and your husband! Take care and get lots of rest! :baby:

Oh Laura, this is it for your honey :)

:dust:

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXx

Congrats and everything crossed for you xx

aww well dun hunny, happy and healthy 9 months and beyond for you xxx

congratulations! :happydance: fingers crossed for a sticky one xx

congrats, it will be a sticky BFP!
hugs,

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts