Edited

Status
Not open for further replies.
Those are lovely, this is my LO's 2nd christmas otherwise i'd buy one :)

aww thank you. I think this christmas is my LO 2nd too- she arrived at 5.35pm christmas day so i cant even give her one. i might just take the 2011 stocking off one for her lol

They are lovely.
Last year my lo was only 2 months at Christmas and we didn't have the time or money to do loads for Christmas now this year I've seen loads of lovely 1st Christmas stuff.

They are lovely.
Last year my lo was only 2 months at Christmas and we didn't have the time or money to do loads for Christmas now this year I've seen loads of lovely 1st Christmas stuff.

i know how you feel. i feel like last christmas never happened- just a blank- labour xmas eve- baby born xmas day and out of hospital boxing day lol...

your LO will love christmas this year i bet!!!! will be into everything!!!!:happydance:

awww beautiful if these had of been available last year i would have bought oen for my princess' 1st christmas in heaven x

awww beautiful if these had of been available last year i would have bought oen for my princess' 1st christmas in heaven x

:hugs: thank you. I thought they were pretty too, and would have been a unique memory box last year for you. hope 2012 brings you a tiny bundle of joy.:hugs:

• PERSONAL (nonprofit) SALES ONLY
Buy, Swap, Sell & Wanted is for PERSONAL SALES ONLY and is not to be used for business or semi professional hobbies (EG: reoccurring, not one off sales or custom orders).
BUSINESS SALES

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back