Edited

closed as per section rules
GENERAL

• PERSONAL (nonprofit) SALES ONLY
Buy, Swap, Sell & Wanted is for PERSONAL SALES ONLY and is not to be used for business or semi professional hobbies (EG: reoccurring, not one off sales or custom orders).

• BUSINESS SALES
No links to commercial websites, auctions/eshop†, forums, referral or affiliate links.

I dont get it? I wasnt advertising a business at all? I was only offering to make flowers and bows for all the moms here at baby and bump. there was absolutely no reference to any business or seperate website. I was simply trying to give a good deal to the members here and dont get why I'm not allowed to sell cute hair things on here? I didnt think these hair things were widely available there in UK so was just trying offer my bow making skills to moms there. So am I not allowed at all to sell anything I make? I do see the non-profit sales only, but what does that mean then? selling used clothes is to make a profit isn't it? I'm just very confused now as to what I can list on here.
Can someone please get back to me so I knpw exactly what I can sell and what counts as profit vs. non profit.

Buy, Swap, Sell & Wanted is for PERSONAL SALES ONLY and is not to be used for business or semi professional hobbies (EG: reoccurring, not one off sales or custom orders).

The bit in red is what applies to your post.
Selling clothes is personal as they are one off items, not made to order.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"