Eeek a bit scary! Would you let your kids play like this?

Natsku

Reaction score
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZGhMSqft5pc&feature=share

I love how confident the kids are but I think I'd be so scared to let them climb so high like the girl does!

I think that's awesome, but my kids are such shit bags, Zach won't even up a little baby slide so no chance of that happening in my house :haha:

That is amazing. How little the youngest was and he could hold his own body weight. I cant do that :nope:

Would be so cool to have a playroom set up like that!

probably not. but that looks so cool, i would let myself play like that.

Looks so cool but I probably wouldn't let my LO climb those sort of heights unless he was very, very confident athletically. I'm a bag of nerves at the park as it is. Tree climbing to that sort of height is a big no-no as the strength that a branch can hold can be unpredictable; the play room apparatus looks pretty secure though.

That's amazing! I wish Connor could have that confidence, he gets scared at the play park :dohh: :haha:

I'm impressed by the assault course/house! I want it for me!

I bet Maria would love it. Nats, you may have to start getting your DIY skills up.

I'm impressed by the assault course/house! I want it for me!

I bet Maria would love it. Nats, you may have to start getting your DIY skills up.

Well I was thinking of putting climbing shelves up for the cat, maybe I should for Maria too :haha:

I would! She is a little daredevil! The cat can be her sidekick.

Oh my gosh no way! It is very cool what those kids can do but Ted is sooo clumsy, he would be in a full body cast by the end of the day! He goes to gymnastics and is really good, he can do somersaults and flips off the box into a foam pit and climbs up the bars really high, but the floor is super padded and his coach is ready to catch him. If we had climbing equipment like that in our house I would be constantly afraid!

Amazing!:D id love my 3 to have that confidence, would be scary though:/

It looks cool! But i'd die just watching them try!
Although i spent my childhood climbing and jumping out of trees.

x

Found another video of the family - entitled life endangering - some more scary stuff! :haha:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2bxjvyePhOQ

:rofl: I would never let my kids but it does look fun, I wanna do it x

I just showed Charlie the video and he really wants this in our house :lol: I would love to let him do that but he's super clumsy so I could see it ending badly!!

I will be the odd one out and say absolutely no way!! Letting a baby hang off a rope like that?! What if he let go?! Yikes doesnt bare thinking about.

Some of the stuff was okay for the older kids but some of it would have sent me into an early grave!!

They might be like one of those circus families or something?!

Awesome! How cute was the baby as well.
We went to a street festival last year and watched a local youth circus perform. It was so weird seeing all these kids swinging on a trapeze and dangling from ribbons and stuff, they looked absolutely terrified as well, poor things! Lucas told me he wanted to join the circus.. I reminded him he's scared of the swings at the park :haha:

Maria keeps wanting to watch the video over and over again - she loves the girl climbing the tree!

Don't think they are a circus family, it said that the children weren't taught to do these things, just let free to play. Interesting point, in the Finnish writing at the end of the video it says accidents happen far more often to children who aren't allowed to climb freely than to children who are.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->