Eeek a bit scary! Would you let your kids play like this?

Awesome! How cute was the baby as well.
We went to a street festival last year and watched a local youth circus perform. It was so weird seeing all these kids swinging on a trapeze and dangling from ribbons and stuff, they looked absolutely terrified as well, poor things! Lucas told me he wanted to join the circus.. I reminded him he's scared of the swings at the park :haha:

:rofl:

I dunno... mine would have to be older for a start. Tori is trying to climb my pole :rofl:

probably. I know what we were like as kids, I had to be rescued from many a tree as we had woods and I would just climb. I made it up the ladders once when my dad was up on the roof, I got to the guttering, and it was a 3 storey Manse house.

But I guess those parents are acrobats or gymnasts themselves, so they kids will be experienced from an early age, they will not have the fear that most have and its THAT that causes accidents.

I like the look of the stuff the boy was doing. But the little baby hanging from the rope made me feel anxious, couldnt have my baby doing that

That's immense! I wish I had the courage to allow Niamh to do that.

The only negative I can see about that is that they'd maybe push themselves past their own limits.

Apart from that I'd love it. Niamh is a climber, in the sense that we go rock climbing, she has no fear of climbing trees (never to that height though) and she can climb ropes. But so am I. I can't see a tree without hoisting myself into it. It's like my throw back to childhood. But even I couldn't lt her go that high. Or climb a lamp post.

But I think to actively drive your child to that is incredible. And I think allowing your child to challenge themselves in that safe environment is amazing.

I'm actually in awe.

OMG no. No I wouldn't allow that. Looks very cool but I would not want my son doing that.

My miss is only just starting to climb trees etc. I am teaching her to do it safely and encouraging her, but have a mild panic attack inside. My OH hates it, but I remind him of the things he did as a kid. I was always up the top of gumtrees and never fell. So much harder when it's your kid though! That playroom is awesome! But not so much the baby hanging! Good god gave me a heart attack

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->