EEG for epilepsy -*update* results say all is clear.

Trying to call them now but cant get through, Monday morning rush I guess, I'll keep trying. They only have 9-3 opening times.

Hope you get through. I keep looking for updates lol. xx

Still trying, its getting frustrating now, but I keep thinking that seeing as they haven't contacted me back yet it must be good news.
Left a detailed message this time, I can do no more than keep phoning.

Just updated title so others know she's already had the EEG and just waiting the results.

I think you are right no news is good news.

When my son was in Alder Hey and he had EEG's we were rarely informed of the findings. Then with his last EEG after his course of Prendisolne and the nurses said his consultant wanted to see me I knew then it wasn't good news.

So fingers crossed! xxx

Finally got a call back yesterday, nothing showed up on the EEG, they still want her to go in for some physical therapy and speech therapy. Thinking a type of dyspraxia is possibly an issue.

Thank you all so much for the advice and support with all my questions, you have all been a great help x

I'm sorry you still don't have definite answers. But at least one thing has been eliminated. Good luck! I hope the speech and physical therapy will help her.

Thanks for updating us. I had been wondering. Glad the EEG was clear. My nephew has dyspraxia, and is doing better with his physiotherapy. xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashhmichelle
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->