Eek 12 week scan tomorrow! UPDATE

LittleMum

Mum to 22 mth old and ttc
Reaction score
Starting to get very excited about tomorrow now, can't believe I'm 12 weeks already! It's flown by!
Start nervous as hoping I will finally start to realise in pregnant lol

Will I need a full bladder???

Aw exciting :) mine was supposed to be the 2nd but I had to change it oh would never get time off changed it to the 10th and got a letter Friday saying theyve cancelled it :mad: waiting for a new date now, yes my appointment letter told me to drink at least 1lt an hour before, what times your scan? X

Aw exciting :) mine was supposed to be the 2nd but I had to change it oh would never get time off changed it to the 10th and got a letter Friday saying theyve cancelled it :mad: waiting for a new date now, yes my appointment letter told me to drink at least 1lt an hour before, what times your scan? X

Oh no :( fingers crossed they rebook it ASAP!

Mine is at 10.20am, just over 24 hours to go hehe

Good luck, With my other scans the letter said to drink 1pint of water before. I'm waiting for my scan date xx

eeeek! FX for you :) Mine is on Thursday but I´ll be 11 weeks so a bit early. xx

Hey little mum, I had my scan today, we have the same due date! Good luck! X

All went amazingly well, and the added bonus was got put forward by 5 days :) Yay!

Ah wow how far does that put you now? I phoned up about my scan and it's still for the 10th they've just moved it to 4:15, that day is going to drag so much! Worst scan time ever lol I'd rather have to be through there for 9am x

Ah wow how far does that put you now? I phoned up about my scan and it's still for the 10th they've just moved it to 4:15, that day is going to drag so much! Worst scan time ever lol I'd rather have to be through there for 9am x

Makes me 12 +5 :)

Wow that is going to be a verrrrrrry long day for you but at least they didn't completely cancel the 10th and make you wait even longer x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->