EEK! Boy picture?

KJR5

Reaction score
Hi, everyone! I am a little over 15 weeks pregnant and had an unexpected ultrasound yesterday (at 15+2.) The ultrasound technician told me she thought the baby was a boy! She searched around a little to try to make sure we weren't catching a peak of the umbilical cord, and told me not to go out and buy all blue until they could confirm the gender at my 18 week visit. She gave me a disk of photos but I asked her to leave out the in-between-the-leg shots in case someone else got a hold of the disk! (We plan on keeping the gender a secret and my mom has wandering eyes.) However, I sent my mom a profile picture, and she told me she can see a penis! I looked and I see what she is seeing, but wondering... is it really a penis?! I may have accidentally spilled the beans already! Looking for second opinions!

Attachments

• babyside.jpg
    babyside.jpg
    29.9 KB · Views: 25
I really don't see any gender clues in the pic, I also don't think you would be able to anything from a profile pic especially at only 15 weeks :)

I don't think that's a penis. :lol: I think it's too early to tell, especially from a profile picture.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->