• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Egg Donation - Finally getting started!

Aunty E

Mummy to Mog and Teddy
Reaction score
I've been trying to arrange to donate my eggs since before Christmas - I've filled out reams of forms, had a gazillion blood tests and now FINALLY it's my first appointment this week :) very excited! I'm going to the London Fertility Clinic to do it, as none of the other places I got in touch with actually responded to me. You'd think that people would be keen to get in touch with you when you said you wanted to donate your eggs, but honestly, I feel like they're doing me a favour!!

That is so amazingly generous of you!

Best of luck with the rest of the process! :hugs:

Wow, didn't know you were thinking of doing this. I don't know if I could do it for a stranger but at the same time if I did it for a relative/friend then seeing the offspring would be difficult, especially if they did things different to me.

I did offer for a special person I know but unfortunately they were not able to have the drugs required. They have since adopted their beautiful daughter. Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->