Egg white globs???

ReversalMommy

Reaction score
Hi ladies!! I am about 12DPO and yesterday started having egg white globs but a BFN today...and implantation (I hope) spotting Sunday am. What DPO did you guys get your BFP??

Hi ladies!! I am about 12DPO and yesterday started having egg white globs but a BFN today...and implantation (I hope) spotting Sunday am. What DPO did you guys get your BFP??

I didn't test until 14 or 15 dpo the day af was due I had some ewcm and snot like discharge a few days prior so that may be a good sign. Good luck and baby dust to you.

I didn't get my bfp until 13dpo. However, I believe an increase in CM is common both in the scenario of a pregnancy and prior to AF. The tww is so so so hard (although the first trimester wait is pretty brutal too!), but it sounds like you just have to wait it out. Good luck and let us know how it goes!

I agree with the above.. I get creamy CM and more of it both prior to my periods and when I'm pregnant.

14 dpo. Two days before I tested I noticed ewcm and wondered why I was ovulating for a second time that month. Usually I'm really dry right before af, so it was definitely a sign of pregnancy for me.

14 dpo. Two days before I tested I noticed ewcm and wondered why I was ovulating for a second time that month. Usually I'm really dry right before af, so it was definitely a sign of pregnancy for me.

I feel like I'm ovulating again w my cm and how stretchy egg white it is

I feel like I'm ovulating again w my cm and how stretchy egg white it is
hope you get your bfp!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->