Either CD45 or CD17 and 3BFN

OrthoMommy

Reaction score
Hello ladies. Been a while since I've been here! DD was born 9/13/13 (with some help from you all!). AF returned around 10mos pp, and cycles have been super weird! I was always between 34-36 days before we got pregnant, and after AF has returned, cycles seem to be anywhere between 45 and 14 ?!?! days?!? I'm not sure if the "two weeks after" is a newfound O spotting? It's usually dark brown and much lighter.

That being said, AF for sure last was 9/13/14 (sigh, great birthday gift...), and then around the 11th-13th I had very light spotting that I'm not sure was AF or O. I don't chart temp or anything, but gathered from my mood that week (after spotting) that I was possibly O.

So, long story short, now I am either at CD45 from 9/13 AF, or CD17 from October AF (sorry if this is confusing, I'm not used to such irregularity). I have some crazy symptoms, namely a large increase in bloating down low, lots of lightheadedness (nearly every time I stand up), today feeling very nauseous and put off by food, and having to bathroom much more than normal. I've taken $ store tests the last three days all BFN (though I think I see a faint line, then it disappears.. sigh). I don't have insurance and Medicaid office only does urine tests so that may well show the same BFN :(

Any thoughts? Anyone experience this before? Anyone have any chocolate for me? :dohh:

Thanks ladies.
Sincerely,
Very confused Mommy.

And another BFN today with no letting up of lightheadedness (head rushes) feeling overall pukey , and stretching in the lower belly area. :( will retest Saturday.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->