Either way its good news.....

shorty2k8

1 son ttc #2
Reaction score
Hi girls

I miscarried on 3rd october, it was a fairly uncomplicated miscarriage. no d & c or anythin, and i had a light bleed which im takin as a period in 18th october.

This week my boobs have been really really sore!! so so tender and painful to touch, and even walk down the stairs. i was worried my cycles would be all over the place again after the micarriage, i had irregular cycles for ages but had a couple of 28 day cycles before i got my bfp.

but this booby pain is quite reassurin as it means one of 2 things. either im pregnant again already, or im due on very soon. if im due to come on monday then that is my 28 days. so its kinda good news no matter what.

just wanted to share this!

thanks for listenin

xxxx

1st off sorry for your loss :hugs:

but :thumbup: that you have a great outlook right now

Of course I HOPE it is a :bfp: again for you but like you said if it is the :witch: then I am happy you had a great cycle length

:dust: to you :flower:

Hi girls

I miscarried on 3rd october, it was a fairly uncomplicated miscarriage. no d & c or anythin, and i had a light bleed which im takin as a period in 18th october.

This week my boobs have been really really sore!! so so tender and painful to touch, and even walk down the stairs. i was worried my cycles would be all over the place again after the micarriage, i had irregular cycles for ages but had a couple of 28 day cycles before i got my bfp.

but this booby pain is quite reassurin as it means one of 2 things. either im pregnant again already, or im due on very soon. if im due to come on monday then that is my 28 days. so its kinda good news no matter what.

just wanted to share this!

thanks for listenin

xxxx

Hi honey,

I am on my 2nd cycle after my 2nd m/c on sept 11th, got a :bfp: yesterday, very faint line.... fingers crossed its a sticky one..
what i did differently this month.
started cbfm first month using it!
Also, used epo from day one till ovulation.
Hopefully not tmi, but I had lots of cm this week, way more that even at ovulation,either its a pregnancy symptom or its due to the epo.
GL XXXX

Glad you are so positive...secretly hoping it's a BFP for you :)

I'm waiting for my cycle..should be coming in a couple of days...unless we get our little miracel this month as well. Good luck :)

[/QUOTE]

Hi honey,

I am on my 2nd cycle after my 2nd m/c on sept 11th, got a :bfp: yesterday, very faint line.... fingers crossed its a sticky one..
what i did differently this month.
started cbfm first month using it!
Also, used epo from day one till ovulation.
Hopefully not tmi, but I had lots of cm this week, way more that even at ovulation,either its a pregnancy symptom or its due to the epo.
GL XXXX[/QUOTE]

Hi there - just wondering what CBFM is??? and EPO??? thanks :)

grand-

CBFM- Clear Blue Fertilty Monitor
EPO- Evening PrimRose Oil

:winkwink:

Hi girls,

well it was my period, it came today, but im stil happy cus that was a 27 days cycles, which means its not longer, i was goin 34+ days before. so im happy that they're comin down in length. really hopin this is our month again and we get a nice little sticky baby!!

this is quite a painful period too. very crampy. but im welcomin it with open arms for a change, lol!

xxxx

Hey Shorty, did you count the day you actually passed your LO as day one or the first day of the bleeding? I am trying to figure out my cycle length and FF is saying I am on CD16, but I didn't pass the sac until this Monday so I have no idea :shrugs:

I am so glad that you have got a good cycle length going, fingers crossed this is your last :witch: for a good long while :hugs:

I counted from the first day of actual bleeding after passing the sac. Which the bleeding came a couple of weeks later. I was so worried my cycles would come back erratic but it seems to have settled right back down. I want to be pregnant again before christmas so bad. It would be the best christmas present xxx

Me three! (BFP before Xmas) good luck to everyone ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->