Elated but apprehensive!

debsbaby

Reaction score
Well, I was SOOO excited to get my BFP! (I still am!) It took until 15DPO to get a digital to read Pregnant, and I was just so eager for that to happen since I kept getting lines on my FRER's but BFN's on the digital. My BFP on digi was yesterday morning. I know I conceived on March 12 which will make my due date Dec. 3rd. I am really scared, though with everything I am reading about miscarriage for older moms. I am 41 and will be 42 at delivery. I have 3 teenagers, so it has been a long time since I had a baby.
I am going to only share this news here until I (hopefully) make it to 12 weeks. Praying for this little bean to be healthy and that I stay that way, too!

Anyone with experience that is encouraging, I'd sure love to hear it!

Hi, I am in nearly exactly the same boat as you!! I think I conceived on the 14th Mar, positive digi on 26th Mar. I am 43, will be 44 when I deliver. I have a 21 year old son and a 12 year old daughter. I am so happy to be having this baby.......but extremely nervous at the same time lol. I feel fantastic. Sore boobs and a bit queasy at times, but apart from that I feel great.

Maybe we can hold each others hands over the next 9 months!!!

Congratulations and lots of sticky baby dust to you :baby::baby::hugs:

Bellascar, congratulations! Let's keep in touch. I hope things go well for us both for the next 9 months and beyond! Sticky babydust to you, too!

I'm also 4 weeks and 4 days preg - I got my BFP on Sat and although am slightly younger than you am also apprehensive after having a mc at 5 weeks almost exactly a year ago. I have a son from a previous relationship who will be 5 next week.
DH and I had been ttc for 2 years and 3 months so am hoping that this one will stick as I'm not sure if I can go through this whole rollercoaster of ttc again!
I'm trying to stay positive have been feeling really queasy - mainly in the evenings which I didn't feel at all last year but like you said Bellasca apart from that I feel great!!!!
Fingers crossed and sending lots of sticky baby dust to us all xXx

I'm also 4 weeks and 4 days preg - I got my BFP on Sat and although am slightly younger than you am also apprehensive after having a mc at 5 weeks almost exactly a year ago. I have a son from a previous relationship who will be 5 next week.
DH and I had been ttc for 2 years and 3 months so am hoping that this one will stick as I'm not sure if I can go through this whole rollercoaster of ttc again!
I'm trying to stay positive have been feeling really queasy - mainly in the evenings which I didn't feel at all last year but like you said Bellasca apart from that I feel great!!!!
Fingers crossed and sending lots of sticky baby dust to us all xXx

That's it!!!! Let's all stay positive and send out all those sticky baby dust vibes!!! :hugs::hugs:

congratulations to all you expectant mums

Me and my partner have been trying for 7 months to conceive and eventually got our bfp last week (i am due end of november/beginning of october). I am too going to be an older mum, 38 when im due to give birth.

Before finding out that i was pregnant i had done alot of research on fertility and i am also concerned about my age and miscarriage. We have wanted this baby for such along time i am petrified that it will get taken away from us. I am paranoid about every ache, pain and pull.

I suffered and still suffering with extremely sore boobs, sicky burps, tiredness and daily evening headaches. I also can not fit into any of my jeans, i had to use a bobble to hold them together the other day!!! I look more like 3 months. I have my first doctors appointment next week.

Fingers crossed for us all, i understand your worries as i am going through the exact thing.

Lets journey together ......:happydance:

Me and my partner have been trying for 7 months to conceive and eventually got our bfp last week (i am due end of november/beginning of december). I am too going to be an older mum, 38 when im due to give birth.

Before finding out that i was pregnant i had done alot of research on fertility and i am also concerned about my age and miscarriage. We have wanted this baby for such along time i am petrified that it will get taken away from us. I am paranoid about every ache, pain and pull.

I suffered and still suffering with extremely sore boobs, sicky burps, tiredness and daily evening headaches. I also can not fit into any of my jeans, i had to use a bobble to hold them together the other day!!! I look more like 3 months. I have my first doctors appointment next week.

Fingers crossed for us all, i understand your worries as i am going through the exact thing.

chris

Me and my partner have been trying for 7 months to conceive and eventually got our bfp last week (i am due end of november/beginning of october). I am too going to be an older mum, 38 when im due to give birth.

Ahhhh i've been having sicky burps too!!! mainly in the evenings!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->