elc car trio warning

MadamRose

Mummy to 3 and WTT for #4
Reaction score
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I brought these for my daughter for her birthday and well all the paint came off 5 of the sets. and i mean off every singhle car thats 15cars.
Well i rang up in a rage was spoken to by manager at head office, got refunds and the itemsa sent for free again plus and exra one for free, so now have 6, and my daughter played with them with my supervision just now and all but 2 of them have done it again.

Now waiting for a phone call to see if we can get a gift voucher to at least the value(if not more due tpo the stress and the inconvinece of having to go into store and find her something else). we got them to go with her sand pit as the sand pit is a race track for them so need to find somethign that can race on the sand pit

Just a warning for evertyone else looking at them i would avoid them. I will take pics and post later

Ohh thats shocking, MIL has just brought these and put them away for LO for christmas so ill have to check them out first.

Thanks for letting us know :)

mmm my lil boy had these last year and they are still going strong maybe a faulty batch?

Is that the pink magnetic ones hun? Have ordered some of those for the girls for christmas?? x

is it the magnetic ones that go with the whizz around garage? if it is it sounds like a bad batch because morgan has had them for over a year and they barely show a single mark despite being played with daily

ive attatched the pics, the 1st one is the 1st batch the 2nd one is the replacement that did the same

Attachments

• car2.jpg
    car2.jpg
    23.9 KB · Views: 11
  • car1.jpg
    car1.jpg
    20.9 KB · Views: 10
I think you may have just been unlucky as we have every trio set and none of them look like that, even after almost 3 years of use.

Hope ELC customer services are up to the mark and offer you compensation :flower:

those aren't the same ones we have we have these https://www.elc.co.uk/Racing-Car-Magnetic-Trio---Pink/130917,default,pd.html
hope they refund you because all elc toys we have are great and have with stood daily play just as they should x

Yes we got over £100 out of them and got to keep 3 of replacement sets which were ok

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->