elcipse

dizzy65

Momma of my 4 Boys!
Reaction score
Omg i cant wait tell eclipse comes into the theater in the summer :thumbup:

Me three :D does anyone know if the realease date has been changed for the UK? I heard it was changed to the 9th of July, hopefully not as babys due the 10th!!

Have they changed the relsease date in uk, thought it was still 20th june?! xxx

The uk release date has always been the 9th of july for the UK , Americans get it 30th June.

The permiere day in LA is the 24th June still awaiting the comfirmation for the London premiere date. ( this is when the stars walk down the red carpet )

Australians can now book there tickets in certain cinemas if there is some Aussies on here :)

Remember New Eclipse trailer airing on Oprah for the American girls tonight! UKers it will be about 1am that we get to see it tomorrow :)

ah thats so exciting.. im from canada itake it it will probably be the same :) eek so excited :D

I cannot wait! Although I haven't seen the first two yet:blush: was waiting until I finished all the books and I've FINALLY done it :) just waiting on my dvds to come through so I can catch up :D

Same!

I'm waiting on the first one to come through from ebay. Taking bloody ages! I keep watching the trailer on youtube lol.

The uk release date has always been the 9th of july for the UK , Americans get it 30th June.

The permiere day in LA is the 24th June still awaiting the comfirmation for the London premiere date. ( this is when the stars walk down the red carpet )

Australians can now book there tickets in certain cinemas if there is some Aussies on here :)

Actually the release date for the UK is the 30th June as stated on the IMDB - but then, they have been wrong before, but i hope not! Lol.

ooooh hope it is june and not july - i can not waiit!

Oh my word - look what i have just found!! hee hee

https://images8.cafepress.com/nocache/product/350313318v2147483647_480x480_Front_Color-White.jpg :baby:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->