Electric shock feeling in 'bits'

Bubsta

Love my Girl & baby Boy!
Reaction score
Soooo... Nearly 34wks pregnant and getting electric shock sensation in my V-J-J. Any ideas? Anyone else experienced this? :shrug:

Yep its bubs bumping the cervix, either with kicks, punches or headbutts lol one of the girls on here calls them 'fanny daggers' which always makes me LOL haha!

Shooty vag pains. It's called lightening pains, you can google its safe ;)

I get this a lot, I hate it when they are really strong and stop you in your tracks! Had one the other day when walking and had to stop adn actually screamed, made OH shit himself with worry

In one of my Aps it said you may feel this now. But I don't remember why.. Sry.

Thanks ladies! So long as it doesn't mean labour is any time soon, I'm 'happy'. Xx

Yep its bubs bumping the cervix, either with kicks, punches or headbutts lol one of the girls on here calls them 'fanny daggers' which always makes me LOL haha!

omg fanny daggers im literally doubled over with laughter :D how will i be able to tell what they are, i have spd so the middle of my pubis gives me pain when i walk anyway, does the 'fanny daggers' happpen if ur sitting and not moving?

omg fanny daggers im literally doubled over with laughter :D how will i be able to tell what they are, i have spd so the middle of my pubis gives me pain when i walk anyway, does the 'fanny daggers' happpen if ur sitting and not moving?

Yes does happen when sitting! Feels completely different to pelvic pain... feels like a knitting needle going right up there! I actually said ouch out loud the other day from it so its made me worry what ill be like in labour haha!

I came across this on the internet (on a different forum) as I have been having this for a couple of weeks now. Hope this helps!!
The term “lightening crotch” will become a painful reality.

“I refer to it as the Cooter Basher. It feels like someone came up to you and used your vag for batting practice.” --aliciamarie

Next to labor, you really haven’t felt true pain until you’ve been kicked in the vagina by your unborn baby. Of course, there are lots of different possibilities for why this might be happening to you, depending on what stage of pregnancy you’re at. It could be due to baby’s repositioning in your uterus, or maybe what you’re feeling is some early Braxton Hicks contractions. Whatever the case, “lightning crotch” pretty much happens to all of us and isn’t necessarily a sign of anything bad. Consider it a rite of passage and try working on looking less shocked when it happens in public (because it will).

Haha, Cooter Basher! Love it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->