Electronic cigarettes

quin

Reaction score
Does anyone know if its ok to smoke the electronic cigarettes (nicotine free) during pregnancy? Obviously not smoking is better but if a person is struggling to quit?

waste of money, go cold turkey. surely the wellbeing of the child you are carrying should be motivation enough!

try them, i dont think it could do any damage tbh, theres nothing in them is there?

So long as it's the nicotine free ones then it shouldn't be a problem, depending on the other ingredients in the cigarettes. If you're concerned contact your Dr, or the manufacturer should have further information.

My OH smokes E-Lites, and has done for a week now, he hs the nicotine ones but they have a nicotine-free option. You could contact them on the website to find out whether or not they'd be suitable during pregnancy :flower:

Going cold-turkey is not fun, but it has worked better for me in the past. Whatever works for you is best :flower:

My stepdad uses them, hes gone from 20 a day to just his electronic ciggerette. It works so go for it! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->