Elevated temp?

LivForHim

Reaction score
Hi ladies!! Just wondering if any of you had experience with an elevated temp? I haven’t been temping in the morning, but just randomly for over a week, and my temp has been between 99.6 and 99.8...I know it’s not the morning BBT, but have any of you had experience with an elevated temp leading to your BFP?!

I'm not sure this is the answer you're looking for, but my temp gets in the mid to high 99's in my two week wait due to the progesterone. I have't had a BFP yet. My first morning BBT will be mid 98's and by the end of the day I am running so hot! It's miserable. But I have had friend's that their temp was close to 100 and turned out to be BFP. Finers crossed for you!

I'm not sure this is the answer you're looking for, but my temp gets in the mid to high 99's in my two week wait due to the progesterone. I have't had a BFP yet. My first morning BBT will be mid 98's and by the end of the day I am running so hot! It's miserable. But I have had friend's that their temp was close to 100 and turned out to be BFP. Finers crossed for you!

Thank you for your response!! I have never run a temp before, and I’m still at 99.5 today. I just tested this afternoon with a First Signal cheapie and it was negative. I am 3 days late...I guess we will see! If the witch doesn’t show her face by Thursday or Friday, I’m going to get a FRER!

Your bbt should be elevated slightly after you ovulate due to a release of progesterone into your system (the corpus luteum...that is, the follicle that held your egg this month...produces progesterone until you get AF or the placenta takes over production). Really, the only way to know if your bbt is, in fact, elevated, is to have at least a week of temps recorded pre-ovulation so you know if there has been a shift or not. Really, raised bbt is not necessarily an indication of pregnancy...just an indication of ovulation.

Thank you for your response!! I have never run a temp before, and I’m still at 99.5 today. I just tested this afternoon with a First Signal cheapie and it was negative. I am 3 days late...I guess we will see! If the witch doesn’t show her face by Thursday or Friday, I’m going to get a FRER!

How did it turn out?? Did you get your BFP??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->