Elizabeth Earle Hot Cloth Cleanser

It's a nice cleanser, it's very soothing on the skin but there are cheaper hot cloth cleansers out there by Soap & Glory, Boots, Superdrug and many more that I've found do exactly the same thing.

It's the only think that cleared my skin up when it was having a bad time, I pretty much bought every thing on the market but this proved a miracle for me! The only downside is you need a few cloths. I was rinsing and using the following day but they'd get smelly after a while so I suggest rinsing well and drying on a radiator in between and washing every couple of days.

It's nice, but I've found the Soap and Glory and the No7 do the same job at a cheaper price. I prefer the scent of the S&G too :)

I liked it but it didn't clear up my skin, was nice to use but wasn't worth the price tag for me. I'm using Clinique anti blemish ATM and it is really working wonders on my post pregnancy hormonal skin!

The superdrug hot cloth cleaner is equally as good if not more favourable and under £5!

Those mentioning the Soap and Glory one, do you mean The Utilmelt? I have that and found it just okay. I feel like I have tried everything to no avail!

I loved it, my skin felt amazing. The only thing it didn't help with was my rosacea so I've switched to Gatineau which I love even more xx

Those mentioning the Soap and Glory one, do you mean The Utilmelt? I have that and found it just okay. I feel like I have tried everything to no avail!

Yep that's the one I meant. Did you use it for long? I found it took me a while to begin to like it. I use my hot cloth cleansers along with a cleansing brush to make sure of a deep clean, what about trying one of those?

Best thing I've ever used. Only thing that finally softened my skin. I couldn't be without it now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->