ella doesnt roll yet ?

oOKayOo

Reaction score
ive read a few posts and see there LOs are rolling already but ella hasnt yet ? i cant remember when carly did but im sure she did early.

When did your LO roll over ?

jack has rolled a few times but only from front to back hasnt got hang of back to front yet x

rhiannon rolled back to side and front to back a few times when she was between 2-3mnths..then she just stopped..
she is now 6.5mnths and just mastered rolling back to front and vice versa on sat just gone..she does it aaaall the time now :)

callum didnt properly roll over till he was about 5 months. im sure she'll do it when she's ready.

Sam was 3 months and 3 weeks before he rolled for the first time (with a lot of effort!), and it took him about a week after that to start doing it all the time. Some of his 'friends' (we know 3 other boys the same age) were well over 4 months by the time they did though - but were much further ahead than him in other ways. I'm sure there will be no stopping her soon! x x

Angel has only rolled from front to back 3 times in 3 months. She will be 6 months on the 28th. But i'm cutting her some slack she's had a rough life. :)

Caitlyn did it at 3 weeks 6 days but that was a fluke. Only in the past few days has she started doing it, and knowing she's doing it.

Dec first rolled at about 3 months. It really depends if she wants to she may not be a rolly baby !!!! lol she will do it when she wants all babies are different, dont worry xx

Lily still isnt properly doing it, kind of but not there yet! I know how you feel though, babies on BnB seem to be so ahead of Lily, worries me sometimes, but Im sure she'll get there in the end!

Colton is rolling back to front, but he wont roll front to back yet. He's 5 months.

Im glad ella isnt the only one! I know they all develop differently but really wasnt sure is she should of been doing it all now.
There are some youngens that can though! well done!! I think ella prefers to just lay there :lol: she doesnt even attempt! I thought she was going to do it by bringing her legs up and then to the side alittle but nope .. was a fart :dohh: got the camera out and everything :lol:!

Riley doesnt roll yet i spoke to the health visitor and she said he might not roll at all so not to worry but he gets on his hands and knees so might just go into crawling first

Boys take longer to roll than girls. Mine does it halfway and then gives up. Lazy little monkey!

Bella's not even close to rolling yet. I don't think she even realizes she can move besides kick.

Max who is 3 months hasent rolled yet but hes tring real hard !!

Over the last week or so JAck has started to lift his legs & roll onto his side, but not all the way - he hates being on his tummy so may be avoiding it :rofl:

I thought she was going to do it by bringing her legs up and then to the side alittle but nope .. was a fart :dohh: got the camera out and everything :lol:!

that had me in stitches :rofl: xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->