Elsie?

Oh yay! I don't know if it makes any difference, but I love Elsie the most out of all the names you've considered. And Izzy and Elsie sounds completely adorable.

Your nan would be proud of you for thinking about her so much! And I'm sure she'd love the name and most of all that YOU love it

Aww thankyou chick I'm definitely going to do her proud!
We will likely go into hospital with Eliza or Elsie being the name then decide for definite when we see her.
But she would love either as it was her Nan's name who she loved dearly or her favourite name :)

Elsie is on our baby name list for this one, but it's going to be short for Elizabeth. I would never make a connection with the name Kelsey...

Elsie and Eliza are both on my list too so I know how hard it is to choose! My Nana was Alice Elizabeth so I like Elsie Alice Rose and Eliza Alice Rose. Think we'll be going with Elsie though, it's such a lovely name.

They both sound lovely!
But yes you are right very hard to decide.
I think Eliza is more unusual/less common but Elsie is much prettier and sweeter for a little girl x

LOVE Elsie. My great nana's name was Elsie Elizabeth! I really want to use it but OHs not keen :(

I wouldn't associate it with Kelsey at all!

LOVE Elsie. My great nana's name was Elsie Elizabeth! I really want to use it but OHs not keen :(

I wouldn't associate it with Kelsey at all!

Elsie Elizabeth is what we want to use but as Elsie is a form of Elizabeth we feel she'll be forever explaining to people why it's her name etc X

I don't think people really associate it that much! If it was Liz Elizabeth or Beth Elizabeth maybe. It never bothered my nana lol

I think it's a really beautiful name.

I love Elsie and no wouldnt associate it in any way to Kelsey. I think most people think of Elsie as a name in its own right so the Elsie/Elizabeth thing wouldnt matter x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->