Embarrassing and much tmi but advice please - masterbation q....

Ghost

Mother of one :)
Reaction score
Ok so I'm 39 weeks +1 and desperate for little one to come now. My bp hasfluctuated and requires monitoring -a fortnight ago I was rushed in for monitoring for 6 hours after my bp went high and i had protein in my urine but luckily they sent me home after the bp went down and tere was no protein in it. I truely don't want to be induced or end up in hospital during early labour as I want both my birthing partners with me and he hospital will only allow one person until established labor. Plus I'm a anxious person and I know I will feel safer birthing at home until the time comes for me to go in. I've got to admit my heartburn is getting more and more awful too , making me have no sleep and wake up to be sick during the night.

Anyway I've been trying natural methods to move pregnancy along as I've not lost a mucus plug or anything as of yet. I've been bouncing on my ball and because my partner won't have sex with me( he's freaked out having sex so close to birth .. Though I've told him it won't effect the baby), I've been masterbating as I've heard orgasms can help trigger contractions?. Midnight Tuesday I did it , followed at ten the next day and then about twelve in the afternoon the same day. I don't normally do it but I'm desperate for him to come now. The last time I did it though when I orgasmed tmi took my hand away it felt as though I leaked?. I know women can "squirt" but I've not experienced it , though I have had orgasms where I feel like I have but this was different and It wasn't an out of the ordinary orgasm or multiple. I don't mean to be gross or anything but it felt like after your partner has came and he withdraws. Though I didn't leave any wet patches or feel anything actually trickle so I'm not sure whether it was a sensation instead of anything actually happening. After the times I orgasmed I had the usual clear discharge in my undies/wiping as you do if you've orgasmed but this morning I had a simular discharge even though it had been quite a few hours after it.

Is it anything to be concerned about ?. I'm not sure if its just because my hormones are a bit haywire and I had an orgasm or whether I should be worry I've gone and made my waters leak :(. I've had a heavy cold and have still got thr sniffles so tbh I can't do like people suggest and smell the discharge on a pad. My braxton hicks haven't really changed or gotten any stronger than they have been this week and baby is still active though I think he went to sleep after the incident as he didn't wiggle as much till I was on my birthing ball. He's been quite happy this morning though, wiggling around right inbetween my hips. I was a bit concerned last night so I listened to him on my Doppler and found him straight away as I could feel where his back was and he was beating and kicking away nicely.

I'm sorry its too much info but I don't want to risk infection to baby as he has kidney issues anyway that they say will make him liable to infections when he's out. I have a midwife appointment today where they'll check my urine for the proteins and that using those ph strips - do you think it'll say on them if I was leaking waters?. I feel to embarrassed to say what's happened especially as my mum comes with me for moral support and because I'd forget everything.

Do you really think its anything to concern myself with? Every twinge or thing different I think means a sign or something to worry about.

I don't think it is anything to worry about tbh hun... BUT I think you should mention it to your mw... You don't have to tell her all the details ;)

Lol maybe ill just say I've been having watery discharge a bit lately n see whether she says anything then . Thanks :)

Would you be more comfortable in saying as it were your partner doing ie say you and partner have been intimate and this has happened. Same thing really :thumbup:

I agree with purplehippo thats the best way to put it :)

When pregnant with my 3rd whenever I had an orgasm it felt as though I was going to squirt/gush whatever you wanna call it lol but there was never a wet patch etc.

I would ask mw as previous ladies have suggested and blame the OH :) x

I think it was probably watery discharge, I get that sometimes now after the big O. I think unless it was a significant amount of fluid, you are probably fine. Mention to your midwife that you had some leaking/watery discharge and that you weren't sure if it was just discharge or your waters - she will check all for you.

Just on the topic of the squirting thing, not many women know, but actually, the way squirting happens uses different muscles (well the same muscles but in a different way). You know how when you orgasm your kegel muscles contract upwards, as in you sort of feel yourself pulling them 'up', well squirting is just pushing the muscles out instead. It's stupid that so much rubbish online implies there's some sort of 'trick' for women to do that, it is literally just pushing the opposite way than you normally do, and you have to have just drunk a fair bit of fluid in the 1/2 hour before for there to be any actual 'squirting' so to speak. I realise that's slightly off topic, but thought I'd clear that up for you :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->