embarrassing but need to ask

W

wyates

I have over the last months has this problem.
I pee, and that goes well, but then it ends and I feel there are still some that need to go, sometimes if I sit a long time (like 5 mins) I can get it out with quite some work.
But then sometimes, I dont get it out.
Is this normal, I have never experienced this before in my life.

I am a woman. And yes I have children.
And I have been doing my pelvic floor exercises. So it cant have anything to do with that.

Very grateful for help!:flower:

It could be a UTI (urinary tract infection). They are very common for women to get. I'v had it a couple times. Go to your doctor and they will run a test. If it is a UTI then they will tell you to use supossitorys or something. :hugs:

have you tried bending over more to squeeze it all out, ?

It could be UTI or cystitis or something? I would go to the docs to get checked out. I once went to the docs with the same symptoms and she put it down to 'sexual irritation'.

I have that, painful at the end of a wee. Have seen blood and all when I wipe in pee but I have bad UTI and cyctitus. Anti biotics trying to clear it up again. I get them when not pregnant also only more stubborn now. I get all my exercise running to the loo :(

I know its not UTI as it doesnt burn as UTI does and I dont go to the bathroom all the time, its the end of the pee that is so difficult to get out, sometimes i cant and have to go twice as after a while it seems the "last urine" is easier to get out.
I tried talking to my pregnancy midwife about it but she dismissed it being pelvlic floor in need of training but it really isnt that as I am not pregnant anymore and have been doing the pelvic floor exercises quite heavily the first months after giving birth!

I would speak to your gp hun not your midwife, she should have referred you really to get some tests done as there are a few infections that can cause these symptoms.

I feel like this sometimes but have no idea what it is, it normally only lasts a few days to a week for me. . . .

this sounds like cistitus to me!

i had it about a year ago and it is soooo annoying! i didnt have burning feeling either. in the end i went to the docs as one day there was blood in my pee! and she gave me some medication for it. you can also try over the counter remedies and cranberry juice is supposed to help. also make sure you drink plenty of fluids to sort of "flush it out"

hope this helps!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->