embarrassing question

nicksi27

Reaction score
Ok ladies so i cant remember the last time i could see my ladygarden so its been a bit neglected!! Thought id get a mirror and tidy up because i might be getting induced soon and omg i was horrified the whole area looks just, well fat!! Isnt there anywhere that isnt affected by weight gain during pregnancy. My vagina looks swollen and massive and above my pubic area too. Does this go away after pregnancy because id seriously be embarrassed about my OH ever venturing south again if it doesnt. Anyone else noticed this?

I think its extra blood flow to the area. I've not looked but mine feels fatter to touch if that makes sense. Apartently that's why sex is supposed to feel extra good now which is the last thing I'm interested in doing! Especially with a crazy lady garden lol. Last time everything was back to normal by the time we contemplated sex.

Lol ive heard this is really common but I havnt wanted to look at my bits for fear of how swollen it looks!! I was going to have a wax before term but I think ill just have to do what you did and get a mirror and venture on myself!!

I think its extra blood flow to the area. I've not looked but mine feels fatter to touch if that makes sense. Apartently that's why sex is supposed to feel extra good now which is the last thing I'm interested in doing! Especially with a crazy lady garden lol. Last time everything was back to normal by the time we contemplated sex.

sex is the last thing on my mind too .... Especially after tonights findings lol

LOL!
Ive shaved too using a mirror, never really noticed. Then the other day i was getting dressed, and just below my bump (like pubic area) is all fat lol! I was horrified (Im a size 8 pre pregnancy) i couldnt stop feeling it after! could pinch it and all sorts!! Below my pubic area isnt affected though, thank god lol! xx

LOL!
Ive shaved too using a mirror, never really noticed. Then the other day i was getting dressed, and just below my bump (like pubic area) is all fat lol! I was horrified (Im a size 8 pre pregnancy) i couldnt stop feeling it after! could pinch it and all sorts!! Below my pubic area isnt affected though, thank god lol! xx

same here .... In fact its less of a pinch and more on its way to a handful yuk

I had a bit of full feeling down there and used a mirror to have a look and discovered some lovely vulval varices/varicose veins on my labia which just makes it look huge :-(

Mine is extremely swollen too. It is almost unrecognizable!

Mine's swollen feeling too but I haven't looked. DH hasn't said anything when he's been down there though lol!

oh was shaving me last night ... bless him lol... and he said it looked the same.. but i got the mirror out (to assess his job lol) and i feel like mine is more swollen then usual...

think its just all the pressure down there and fluid coz i havent put on much weight throughout this pregnancy.

at least you ladies are able to see your lady parts with a mirror! I tried the other day and can't get a right angle due to a HUGE belly and short arms! all I could see was my pubic bone. I couldn't angle it right to see anything else. I asked my boyfriend if he could shave me because i wouldn't be able to see what i'm doing, and he said he's scared he might cut me. :[ i'm scared that i might have an uneven bush from trimming it myself or being super hairy by the time i have to deliver.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->