Embarrassing TMI question...

Stormynights

DD + Peanut
Reaction score
Ok so for the past few days my vagina has been super itchy, and I thought it was because of the toilet paper we bought. It leaves "pieces" behind, and I thought this was irritating my vagina. Well it's been driving me crazy for like a week, and I've been scratching it a lot.... tonight I asked OH to look at it (I can't see it myself anymore :blush:) because I could feel it was swollen. He said it's super red, it feels like it has bumps on it, and only one of my.... um... lips.... is swollen, and it's pretty badly swollen.

I've also been having a lot of wateryish discharge, I'm wondering if this isn't also irritating my vagina, from it getting too moist. I've tried panty liners, but the cotton gave me a rash. :cry:

Sounds like thrush hun you should c Dr/midwife for some cream x

Sounds like thrush. U can get canesten (sp) from a chemist which helps with the itching

When u talk to midwife too they can give u a pessery to insert (tmi) that will clear it up there also

I know it's hard but try not to it itch as makes trust worse

Hugs x

Definately thrush, get some natural yoghurt, its cheaper than thrush cream and does the same thing!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->