Emily Elizabeth, Induction leading to CSection

CameraGirl

Mummy
Reaction score
I went into the Hospital at 6am on Monday August 8th to be Induced due to the doctor worrying that I wouldn't be able to deliver my baby if she got any bigger, at about 7am they started my IV and pitocin and burst my waters, which were green and had meconium in it, I got to about 5cm Dilated (went in at 2cm) and was dealing with the contractions pretty well, then they got worse so I got an Epidural, which failed so they came, ripped out that one and done another which worked for a wee while, soon after I was feeling the contractions again, I got stuck on 7cm for a few hours and we eventually went for a CSection.

It all went really quickly after that, I was doped up and my Husband was at the end of the bed with the camera, I started vomiting and since my body was Numb the anesthesiologist tilted my head for me. I woke in Recovery to my Husband and wee girl, I cried like a baby asking if it was a boy or a girl and if she had alot of hair (to explain my heartburn) .

She weighed 7lbs 12ounces and is tiny and perfect!.

Congratulations!! I had a similar time with my first and hoping for a VBAC this time round... xx

congrats!!! ur birth story sounds exactlly like mine, very similar! congrats on ur baby girl!!!! :) hope u r recovering well! we must catch up soon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->