Emmerdale: Who's the father of Charity's baby????

I think Ross but I could be way off x

Isn't that the one that's in love with Debbie? I don't always watch Emmerdale, only when my mum is staying over to help with the twins. Why can't it be Jay? I'm surprised he hasn't said that himself, but maybe I've missed something. There were together at the time I think, even though she was going with Decklan too. I bet its someone we don't expect!

Isn't that the one that's in love with Debbie? I don't always watch Emmerdale, only when my mum is staying over to help with the twins. Why can't it be Jay? I'm surprised he hasn't said that himself, but maybe I've missed something. There were together at the time I think, even though she was going with Decklan too. I bet its someone we don't expect!

Yeah that's the one! But I cannot remember how far back that was! I missed out on a chunk after declan left! I don't like Jay so hope it's not his! Xx

Jay turned into a really baddie lately, don't like him either, hope he doesn't get Archie

You were right, I was personally a bit disappointed, I wanted Cain or Jay

I quite like that he's the dad I like the relationship between him and April so hopefully he will step up! Xx

any idea who is going out of it?

Mum pretty sure it's Ross !

Alisha is leaving so think she will be going out x

It is Ross Charity is blackmailing him for her silence. She is trying to split moira and cain up and is using Ross to do it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->