Emotional before ovulation?

Stacie0703

Reaction score
Hi everyone!

I was wondering if any of you were feeling emotional/randomly sad before you ovulated? I have no reason to be sad and it just hit me out of the blue...I read that it can be attributable to estrogen release but I don't know much beyond that. Any advice or knowledge on this would be greatly appreciated! My poor DH doesn't know what to do!

Totally normal to get emotional around O time just as when u get AF. It's just all the hormones honi nd the rise in progesterone.

I get hormonal, today I just want to curl up all day and watch chick flicks (always seem to watch them when im hormonal). Guess its a good way of knowing your ovulating!!

Aside from sad, can it make you irrationally annoyed? I know my DH is being innocent and isn't doing anything "wrong" but I find myself really annoyed with him, when normally I wouldn't.

On another, but similar note, if your CM is stretchy like an egg white (I don't know about all of this stuff - still new to TTC), is that a good sign for fertility?

if your cervical mucus is like an egg white then it is possible that you are ovulating. But there are some people who have had egg white mucus and are not ovulating and some who didnt get any egg white mucus but ended up getting pregnant anyway lol...(i'm one of them)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->