emotional rollercoaster (TTC) (21)

Pebblesss

Reaction score
I am 21 years old & my fiance' & I have been ttc for about 4 months and don't get me wrong he want this just as bad as me, but the emotional process of this is really taking a toll on me & honestly I just need a little encouragement from ladies who has either been in my shoes or still are in my shoes No 1 else would understand like us! Depress!

4 mths isn't long at all so don't stress too much :) I know it's super hard but it can take a perfectly fertile couple up to 12 mths to get pregnant. I was 21 when we had our 1st baby and it took a few mths but we weren't TTC we were just having fun and if it happened it happened and it did :) there was no stress in it because I wasn't solely focused on the making a baby part I was focused on enjoying sex with my OH.
But not ttc number 3 it's sooooo much harder for us because we are actually ttc this time and I'm stressing over every little thing instead of just enjoying making love with my hubby. It's going on almost 12 mths for us now with two early losses and I'm over it but its so hard to turn off the ttc thoughts once you know the ins and outs of how it all works.
What are you guys doing ATM are you just BD right through the mth like you would normally do if not ttc or are you mainly focusing on your fertile period.
Google the great sperm race I think it's on you tube. It's about an hour but it gives you a huge insight of ttc and how hard it actually can be.
Good luck I hope you get :bfp: really soon :hugs: :dust:

:hugs: I understand. Any amount of time that you have to wait and find af each month after deciding to have a baby is going to be difficult. Of course that heart break and pain will be more the longer it goes, but I understand how frustrating it is even at four months.

The truth is that it is harder (at least for some) to conceive than we were told when we were younger. It's true that it can take up to one year for a perfectly normal couple to conceive. However, if you have nervous feelings you can always talk to a doctor ahead of time just to be sure. I'm sure your fiancee wants it just as badly, but men tend to handle it a bit differently than women.

I'd definitely recommend watching The Great Sperm Race as well. It is clever and very interesting. I'd also recommend temping. One of the biggest obstacles of ttc is determining when you ovulate. You must have sperm waiting for the little egg when it is released so you need to be able to predict ovulation. You can do this by using opks, watching for watery or ewcm, and temping. I know they can all be annoying and can cause some women more stress. I suggest trying any and all and then deciding what works for you. Or you can just relax, bd a lot throughout the month, and wait to see. It's whatever works best for you.

Good luck and fingers crossed! :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->