Emotional?

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - First Trimester' started by ellie, Apr 22, 2009.

1. ellie

ellie Mum to Kalden

What's the most ridiculous thing that's made you over emotional ... ?

I'm normally weepy at the best of times, but now it's a thousand times worse! I cried when my SILs guinea pig died (I only ever saw it about 4 times!), I cried at getting some feedback on coursework I'd handed in, and the other day me and OH were playing dungeons and dragons (yep geeky I know) and one of my characters got eaten by something and I couldn't stop bawling :rofl:

dreading back to work next week - if anyone looks at me the wrong way or cuts me up in traffic I'm sure I'll be a sobbing mess!

2. shaunanicole

shaunanicole Guest

This made me laugh!! I haven't been sad emotional, I have been angry emotional. :laugh2:

3. DaisyBee

DaisyBee Mom of 2

I havent been emotional either - and actually usually cry easily - havent cried at all lately. I have been very crabby though - feeling sorry for my dh. It just comes out!! :muaha:

4. Rebaby

Rebaby Mum to 2 boys

I cried at a song on the radio a couple of days ago that isn't even personally significant, it just made me emotional (it was a happy song!)

I have been sitting in the sunshine this afternoon reading a book and have welled up a few times over some of the paragraphs.

I spent two whole hours crying on Sunday evening because my Mum bought me a pregnancy planner (like a calendar specifically for pregnancy) and i was about to start filling it in when everything in my head just got the better of me.

I have only cried once in work, out of frustration and i took myself off to the toilets to do it, but i am sure it won't be long before i'll be bawling in front of everyone- it's just like my emotions, particularly my tears are so close to the surface! :blush:

5. vix1989

vix1989 Baby Christmas <3

lol i havent stopped crying lol i cried when i burnt my toast the other morning

6. ellie

ellie Mum to Kalden

isn't it wierd?
    haha vix 1989 i hope you got another piece of toast :)

rebaby you've just reminded me - i heard nirvana's 'smells like teen spirit' on the radio the other day and i just sat there bawling because it reminded me of loads of good times and then i realised how long ago it was :cry: oh no I'm welling up now just thinking of it !!!

7. mrso

mrso Lovin my Family

there was a commercial with a bunny rabbit hopping through the field... and I cried my eyes out. I was thinking that is the cutest bunny ever.

8. andbabymakes3

andbabymakes3 Just me and my girl

Sooooooooo glad I'm not alone!!

Last night I got tearful because the sauce I made to go with our stir fry didn't turn out like I wanted...and my OH said 'its just not very nice....never mind'. Felt like an utter failure as a girlfriend and had a quiet sob in the kitchen!

Pathetic. I run my own business, am capable, rational, reasonably intelligent...since when do I cry over dinner?!!

Hope this passes quickly!!

9. andbabymakes3

andbabymakes3 Just me and my girl

And...has anyone had the 'laughter to tears' thing yet?

Having a massive giggling fit with my OH the other day...and the giggles turned into hysterical sobbing....for no reason...

I don't think I have ever seen a man look so afraid. I think my poor chap may think I'm going slightly mad!!

10. jelix9408

jelix9408 Mommy to Willow <3

ive cried a few times for no reason ... but i get more angry emotional ... my mood swings are crazyyyyyy! and i feel bad for my boyfriend cause hes the one always dealing with them lol. bless his heart lol hes handleing it very well lol i feel really bad about it but i cant help it sometimes.

11. third time

third time Well-Known Member

two words...'grand prix'!!!!!

How sad hehe

12. Gemma Lou

Gemma Lou Well-Known Member

oh dear, the emotions of pregnancy! I went to see Marley and Me the other day, I have never cried so much during a film, definately not a film to go and see with these hormones flying everywhere!

13. kyesmummy

kyesmummy Mum of 1 TTC#2

i cried this morning when i heard a song on the radio!! thats never happened before!! now i could cry over the littlest thing!!!

14. ellie

ellie Mum to Kalden

hahah!

i just saw a work colleague's pictures of her new baby on facebook and burst into tears :rofl: