Emotionally distraught

Mama Duck

Reaction score
Hi ladies,I'll make this as brief as possible. As of the 8th May I'll no longer be on this forum,or any other ttc forum as the decision has been made to stop ttc. I have 5 beautiful boys and 2 angels (Feb & July 2010). I have never recovered from those 2 cruel losses. We had been NTNP since the last loss with a brief 3 month run on the Depo. I have to be practical and acknowledge that another baby isn't going to happen. A miracle is very unlikely to occur in the next few days and I know that time really isn't on my side.

I wish everyone on here continued luck and hope there are many :bfp: to come for you all.

Take care :flower:

Oh how tough for you hon, big hugs from me.

All the best for the future, may it be happy and healthy for you and your family xxx

Mama Duck,

It's understandable to be emotionally distraught, it's a very emotional decision. Know you can always change your mind! I may have to give up soon, too, being 45 years old and "AMA". Have you been TTC naturally or with medical help? I'm new here, so don't know you. If you've been TTC naturally, maybe IUI or IVF can help? Have you been tested for possible medical reasons that you haven't been able to conceive or carry the baby to term? Conversely, if you've been trying medical interventions, maybe trying naturally can work, as I've heard medical intervention can disrupt the body's natural rhythm (the reason is better than what I'm saying, I don't remember the exact wording...I've read so much online stuff about TTC my brain is a bit fuzzy). I'm on 5 day post egg transfer, my first IVF and feel/think that if this doesn't work, then I'll just give up and see if it happens naturally, tho it probably won't as I'm 45. Ha, the internet has really discouraged me from TTC. Tho, forums like this are great, it's much better reading from real live people rather than medical statistics (ugh). Plus, IVF is expensive.

In any event, all the best, and you may change your mind, and who knows what the future may hold!

Hugs MamaDuck....wishing you the best wherever your heart leads you
:hugs:

Hi ladies,I'll make this as brief as possible. As of the 8th May I'll no longer be on this forum,or any other ttc forum as the decision has been made to stop ttc. I have 5 beautiful boys and 2 angels (Feb & July 2010). I have never recovered from those 2 cruel losses. We had been NTNP since the last loss with a brief 3 month run on the Depo. I have to be practical and acknowledge that another baby isn't going to happen. A miracle is very unlikely to occur in the next few days and I know that time really isn't on my side.

I wish everyone on here continued luck and hope there are many :bfp: to come for you all.

Take care :flower:

:hugs:

I hope you can find peace and acceptance with letting go of the dream for another child.

Hi. I don't know you but idn't want to R&R. I wish you all the best and hope you find peace with your decision. :hugs:

I hope you find peace after making such a hard decision#
take care hunny
:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

My heart is breaking for you ,I hope you find peace and all the best for the future ,:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Thank you for all your kind words. I keep crying and I just feel so,so sad :cry: Didn't help that :witch: showed up 3 days early. I just feel utterly bereft.

I need to sort out contraception for me now but (and I know this sounds so stupid) but I don't know what to use. I've used the depo in the past,and although it's a fab method for me,it seems quite 'final'. I haven't been on any sort of Pill since I was 26 but I think I might use that as a starter and take it from there.

I have a loft full of precious baby equipment that really needs to be sorted out but it upsets me to think about letting it go. I am really quite a wreck right now,the slightest things set me off. I was desperately hoping & praying for a miracle but it seems they don't always happen.

Once again,thank you :flower:

What about an IUD? No hormones. No remembering to take it. Not final-just have it removed if you change your mind. I had mine for 10 years and lived the freedom.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->