Empty arms on christmas day

Discussion in 'Miscarriage Support' started by Stacey_89, Dec 22, 2009.

1. Stacey_89

Stacey_89 Team PINK

I am looking forward to christmas this year as im spending it at my brothers house which i aint done since he moved out years ago
    and OH has promised me the best xmas.....

but at the same time theres a big empty hole in my heart because on christmas day i should be celebrating it with my newborn baby :(
    and it hurts sooo much everytime i think about it i start to cry....:cry:

I rele do hope next christmas i shall my baby or atleast have a big bump.
    thats all i want :(

2. zoe87

zoe87 Im a new mammy!

I know exactly how you are feeling hun...I should of been cradling my babies this year too its so heartbreaking.
    Wishing you & me and all the other ladies in the same postion a sticky bean for 2010

3. Stacey_89

Stacey_89 Team PINK

Thanks hun.

Its been nearly 7months of trying now and im slowly starting to think it may never happen :(

wishing you all the luck in the world hun. x

4. smidgen

smidgen Mummy 2 Finlay & 4 angels

fingers crossed we will all have babies or big bumps come Christmas 2010 xx

5. SmileyShazza

SmileyShazza I'm a mum!

I got upset yesterday thinking about what Christmas should be like this year and how it isn't going to be like that now. I tried to explain to OH how upsetting it is and how much I want to be pregnant again.

I hope that by time next Christmas comes there will be lots of us celebrating our first with our babies :hugs:

6. maratobe

maratobe Well-Known Member

im sorry hun! i know what you mean though.....this is my 2nd christmas and i still dont have my babies to share it with....my OH and i were talking the other day saying that next christmas we wont be alone.....i hope next christmas we will all have beautiful bumps or bubs with us!!
    xxx xxx

7. EmptyBump

EmptyBump "Pregnant" with NO BABY

my xmas is ruined from now on....had my miscarriage there and then at exactly midnight when all the family was joined together celebrating the "birth" of baby jesus..ambulance had to take me away which scared the heck out of all the kids..my niece is still scared of me possibly dying :( how can you "forget" something like this especially in such a beautiful time of the year........the wound is so fresh! i feel your loss i really do

8. LostTwins

LostTwins Well-Known Member

I'm so sorry for what you are going through, hun...while our babies weren't due we know we should have been planning for our babies and it is simply heartbreaking. There are no other words for it...

I hope we all have big, sticky bumps or beautiful babies for Christmas, 2010.

:hugs: