Empty gestational sac? But i see something

Alyssalc

Reaction score
I went to the er due to a horrible sharp pain that turned into cramping so they did an ultra sound at based on my last period would be 7 weeks and 1 day. They tech amd the doctor both said they didnt see anything and it was an empty sac but could just be early and once i go to my first appointment they should be able to know more and i probably am just not as far as i thought....i accepted this. But then when i got home i looked at the picture amd was like....wait.....what are these blobs and stuff and i looked up pictures of empty sacs and saw ones that actually did look empty and nothing like the one i have.....does anyone know whar these could be? Obviously im not trained at seeing thinga on ultrasounds and they are. But could they be wrong? I did edit the lighting on the picture to see more detail. Could it have just been too dark for them to see it? Or are they stupid or something lol. Anyone have anything like this??? And do you atleast see what i and others ive shown it to see????20190708_175010~3.jpg

I see nothing but a yolk in the picture you posted. Here is my 7wks scan.

Screenshot_20190612-123054_Gallery.jpg

I can see what you're referring to, at 7+1 I'd expect to see more (from other scans I've seen) and I'd imagine you would have been able to see a heartbeat but that being said, the shape that you've circled does look very similar to the way my baby looked in my 6+1 scan.x

Screenshot_20190624_095620.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->