• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Empty sack at 7+6...this sucks :(

mod19

Reaction score
Went in today because of brown discharge and all was seen was an empty sack. By lmp I am 7+6 today. I know I ovulate goofy sometimes, but as we only bd twice on cd14 and cd16 o had to be somewhere around those dates, and had a positive pregnancy test on July 21. Even if I'm a week out on dates, they still should have seen something. Bloods were taken a week apart on cd38 and 45 and went from 482 to 6565,so a little over 48hrs doubling time.

How long does it take to miscarry after finding something out like this? I know my levels aren't low yet as I had a 3+ on a clear blue today. They're calling me tomorrow with blood work results and have a repeat scan scheduled for next Tuesday. I'm just so lost. This pregnancy wasn't planned, but it was very much wanted. I just don't understand why I have so many issues when it comes to pregnancy. I've been pregnant 4 times now with only one child. The first 2 were ectopic and required surgery and the removal of a tube. I just don't know if I can handle this again. They already mentioned d&c next week if nothing progresses and have given me the rogam shot. Don't get me wrong, they were more than kind to me, we all know what's inevitable. Sorry just rambling now.

Hi Mod, I don't know know any answers, but wanted to comment and give you support. I'm sending you positive thoughts!

I'm sorry to hear your news. I also had an empty sac, but it wasn't discovered until 10 weeks. I started spotted at 11 weeks and had the D&C and 12. So I guess the pregnancy could still continue for many more weeks. If they are sure it's not progressing, I would probably go ahead with medical treatment. I would definitely give yourself a little more time though to be sure that it's not progressing.

Sorry for your loss :hugs:

I'd go for the D&C of it doesn't progress soon, the sac like in my case might continue growing even if you are spotting and the body might not recognize the mc. I had the D&C at 14 weeks, the sac was still growing but at random rates.

I'm in the same boat, I had 2 chemicals & 2 mmcs with one healthy pregnancy only. I had 3 mcs in a row, 1 chemical , 1 mmc and the last one was a blighted ovum. I had a chemical before conceiving my boy 6 years back.

Hi everyone! I am currently experiencing a miscarriage now for the very first time and it feels horrible! I started miscarrying two days ago at 12 weeks when I woke up in a small puddle of blood. I first started spotting light red blood at 6 weeks but was told by my doctor that it was normal and after research and saw that I was normal, I was at ease. About 10 days ago, I went to the bathroom and noticed a trickle of blood and of course got alarmed and went to the emergency. They ran tests, did an ultrasound (saw the movement and heard a heartbeat) and they said everything was fine. After they gave me a little education on vaginal bleeding during the first trimester, they sent me home. From that time on I had brownish reddish spotting. It wasn't until two days ago (Monday the 17th) that I realized that I was about to go through the worst feeling ever. I had a scheduled appointment anyways for my monthly checkup so my doctor told me to come straight to him. I had started experiencing horrible pains and the bleeding became heavier. My doctor ordered some tests and I went straight radiology for an ultrasound. I got the blood tests done and now I was waiting for my ultrasound. It took approximately 3 hours before I was able to get an ultrasound!!! By that time I knew and was already expecting the worse because of the huge clots that were being dispersed everytime I went to the bathroom. By the time I got a scan, I saw nothing and I was completely devastated. They sent me home and ever since for the past two days has been feeling what is like labor pains and passing large clots. I am seriously ready for this to be over. This is so heartbreaking for me especially making plans to expect the little one...my mother had even made plans to start the retirement process so that she could have the baby when I started back working. I find myself crying every single minute and as many times I try tofight the tears, i jus cant do it....to know that life was forming inside of me and then just like that it's gone. The hardest part is that individuals close in my life react as though it's not a big deal, especially my partner and it's hard! I guess my feelings are expected to be different than theirs. I think that one of the hardest part of this is having to tell my daughter and my nephew...every morning and every night they would come in to kiss my belly to tell the baby good morning or good night and that they love him or her😔. I had to find a support forum where I can just express myself to individuals who i know understands what I'm going through. Writing this gave me some sort of relief, even though my eyes are flooded with tears, it's still good to know that I'm not alone. I'm terribly sorry for the loss and I hope and pray that you and everyone finds comfort as you all continue to move forward.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->