End of February Testing Thread - Welcome back January Testers and welcome new comers!

BubsMom17

Officially Expecting #2!
Reaction score
Ok ladies, here is our February thread! Let's make it as eventful as the January thread! :thumbup:

I'll start: CD 8, about 5 days until "fertile" time starts. Starting OPK's Sunday morning, but getting the BD starting tonight! :thumbup:

Woo hoo! New Month New Thread!
CD 10.... waiting on O! Getting down to business tonight before the hubs leaves again!

Trying - how long is he going to be gone for?

Here's to a better month than last for those of us still waiting!

CD 11 - Will probably O tomorrow.....then the dreaded TWW begins

Nice! The 3 of us are around the same CD! So we'll all be in the TWW together! :thumbup:

cd38... still waiting to Ov - seriously, send some "ovulation dust" my way (is there a fairy emoticon for that?)! you guys will have 2 cycles before i have one.... is it ok to continue to hang out?

Trying - I am so jealous of your vacation! Hubs and I won't be going anywhere for a while... he is out of work right now (he might be getting a job offer next week), but if he starts a new job there is no way he will be able to take time off anytime soon. *Sigh*

I am assuming it is cold there in Winnipeg?

HWPG- we love you. obviously you are hanging out with us, we wouldn't have it any other way. Like I said, we're so lucky to have you and your wealth of knowledge with us! :hugs:

Bubs- That sucks that guys can't get away anytime soon but you live in LA? That's somewhere I would go (and have gone) for a vacation! Must be nice? Yeah it's downright frigid here.... today it's -26 C so thats about 14 F! Been like this (and colder)for over 2 weeks now! Over know's what I'm talking about, she's about 3 hours south of me in ND. We may not be bump buddies, but we're Frozen Buddies. :haha:

HWPG - We NEED you to hang out! You are a warehouse of TCC knowlege and info! : )

Trying - Yeah, it is nice in L.A. right now (supposed to be 80 F today!), but it has been wacky all winter. A few weeks ago we had freezing temps at night (28 F), and it was getting up only into the high 40's, low 50's during the day. And believe me, that is frigid for us wussy So Calians! BUT I was born in Detroit, so I have had my fair share of snowed in days and wind so cold it freezes your snot! LOL!

Wahoo new thread! Good luck ladies!!!

How are the OPKs looking HWPG??

Very jealous of your impending holibobs Trying! (Is that a word that makes sense over the pond??) How's the bikini shopping going??

Oooh everyone got a new picture..... Looking gorgeous ladies! You have some very lucky men!

Lausie - Yay for a pregnancy ticker! : )

cd38... still waiting to Ov - seriously, send some "ovulation dust" my way (is there a fairy emoticon for that?)! you guys will have 2 cycles before i have one.... is it ok to continue to hang out?

Of course! And here is some ovulation :dust: (It just says dust so it can be whatever dust we want it to be!)

HWPG- we love you. obviously you are hanging out with us, we wouldn't have it any other way. Like I said, we're so lucky to have you and your wealth of knowledge with us! :hugs:

Bubs- That sucks that guys can't get away anytime soon but you live in LA? That's somewhere I would go (and have gone) for a vacation! Must be nice? Yeah it's downright frigid here.... today it's -26 C so thats about 14 F! Been like this (and colder)for over 2 weeks now! Over know's what I'm talking about, she's about 3 hours south of me in ND. We may not be bump buddies, but we're Frozen Buddies. :haha:

So I shouldn't complain that its going to be 27 degrees tonight????

HWPG - We NEED you to hang out! You are a warehouse of TCC knowlege and info! : )

Trying - Yeah, it is nice in L.A. right now (supposed to be 80 F today!), but it has been wacky all winter. A few weeks ago we had freezing temps at night (28 F), and it was getting up only into the high 40's, low 50's during the day. And believe me, that is frigid for us wussy So Calians! BUT I was born in Detroit, so I have had my fair share of snowed in days and wind so cold it freezes your snot! LOL!

Whaaaaat?! I am from Waterford! So is DH! We were both born and raised in Michigan and moved away about 7 years ago. Oh yes I remember frozen snot days......I do not miss them at all!

Hello Friends! I guess I can say I am CD13 and I hope to ov soon, but I have no clue. I live in Colorado. I LOVE it here! Right now its about 60's, but weather constantly changes from snow-60F. Ugh I think I have the flu/stomach flu.... get out of here flu I need to BD soon!

Figured i'd roll over here with you ladies! I'm 6dpo according to FF, 7dpo according to myself lol. Wish I could temp to be sure, but i'm up and down all night every night and know it wouldn't be accurate. AF is due 9th (according to FF).. I think i'm gonna wait 5 days- take a test, if BFN i'll wait for the :witch: to show and see what happens! GL to all of you <3

maine has been up and down in waether lately; today it's about 20 with lots of biting wind. no opks laus, they were all positive for 2 weeks, so i quit. plus, at cd37, i'd be broke. even if i did get pregnant, i wouldnt be able to afford a test! ha!
thanks for all the kind words ladies, you're silly, you know as much as or more than I, esp those of you who have been preggers before. but it's nice to be welcome anyways, even with a crazy cycle!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->