End of February Testing Thread - Welcome back January Testers and welcome new comers!

Whaaaaat?! I am from Waterford! So is DH! We were both born and raised in Michigan and moved away about 7 years ago. Oh yes I remember frozen snot days......I do not miss them at all!

Oh how funny! My dad recently moved from St. Clair Shores to Madison Township, and I have family from Waterford, Royal Oak, Grand Rapids, Traverse City, Rochester Hills, Sterling Heights, and Romeo Township!

Where are you living now?

Golds - I would love to move to Colorado. It is a beautiful state. L.A. is great, but the people and the economy SUCK. And I hope you feel better... Nothing is worse than a stomach bug. I can't think of anything that would make me feel more miserable... : (

Hi ladies...may i join in...im on cd3 and just happy to be trying again in the mth of love :)

HWPG - We NEED you to hang out! You are a warehouse of TCC knowlege and info! : )

Trying - Yeah, it is nice in L.A. right now (supposed to be 80 F today!), but it has been wacky all winter. A few weeks ago we had freezing temps at night (28 F), and it was getting up only into the high 40's, low 50's during the day. And believe me, that is frigid for us wussy So Calians! BUT I was born in Detroit, so I have had my fair share of snowed in days and wind so cold it freezes your snot! LOL!

Whaaaaat?! I am from Waterford! So is DH! We were both born and raised in Michigan and moved away about 7 years ago. Oh yes I remember frozen snot days......I do not miss them at all!

Nice rise TTCa! Hope you got plenty of BDing in???

Hey, does anyone know how to attach the countdown to pregnancy ticker in your sig???

lets see if i can help/describe how to do it, bubs.
go to countdowntopregnancy. there should be a "sharing" tab. find "your homepage link" or something similar - copy it.
then go to BnB, to "edit your profile" (under "quick links" at the top). in that section, there is a button that is a globe with a paperclip (if you hover over it, it will say "insert link"). click on that, but make sure your link is between the [url/] thingys. then post. we'll let you konw if it works.

sorry, i meant "edit your signature" (not profile)

Hi Ladies!! Hope everyone is having a great day!!

CD37 here...who knows If I've Oed or not!! Had positives on CVS OPK for 4 days now but I had bought dollar store tests to confirm positives because I had never used the CVS brand before and now dollar store brand has gone negative and CVS brand I still+...I give up!! haha!

I suppose I will jut have to continue woman-handing DH (every other night from CD22 and then for the past 5 mornings):happydance: Poor guy I'm starting to wear myself out!

Off to sunny Florida for 80 degree weather and a few poolside margaritas on Tuesday. Holy crap, I cant wait to just relax!!

Bubs - We live in South Carolina now. There is a code to put your ticker in your signature. You get the code from the ticker site and copy and paste it in your signature.

Laus - I don't think I O'd yet because I am having more EWCM and usually the day after O it completely goes away. Plus I haven't gotten a pos OPK. But I do drink a lot of water so maybe I missed it.....Well DH and I only BD late Tuesday night, then I worked late Wednesday so he was already sleeping when I got home, didn't even move when I got in bed, then yesterday he had a nasty day at work because he was first on scene for a suicide and couldn't stop thinking about it....grrrr I am so irritated. I am just hoping that the drop in my temp was a fluke and it will go back down again. Hoping that I haven't O'd yet so we can get some more BD in. I'm not feeling too confident about this month. Maybe the vitex is going to push back my O time? I usually O early and have a longer LP (16 days, every month). Oh I don't know. I turn 30 in April and I am freaking out because I just want to at least be pregnant before I enter a new decade of life.....

Oh my gosh, what a day... AGAIN. Going to have to summon up the energy to BD tonight AGAIN lol. Worked out ok the other night so i'm sure all will be good. Lovin' the pictures ladies! Always so great to put a face to a name!
Psssst.... HWPG...... come on.... LOL.

PDX- Awesome comment- the month of loooooove, so true!

DH is going to be 30 this month! Vacation this month! Possible BFP this month! February is awesome!! Been having mild cramping off and on today, hoping this is postive O signs!!

Hi ladies! Well, it looks like I will O sometime between Feb 11th and 18th. I will start opks next Friday. I'm excited and surprising relaxed...at least for now! lol Good luck ladies! :dust:

Jury - Another question for you, of course, if you don't mind.
How did you and your wife decide it would be you to conceive and not her? Are there any plans for her to conceive in the future?

Testing again around feb 27th if AF doesn't show up by the 25th :)
Wishing and hoping for my :bfp: !!!

Hi ladies! Well, it looks like I will O sometime between Feb 11th and 18th. I will start opks next Friday. I'm excited and surprising relaxed...at least for now! lol Good luck ladies! :dust:

Hey girl...its nice tht ur here too...we can continue this what we started last mth...:hugs:

I will work on a pic.... I do have one in my profile, but not sure how to get it as my avatar. On iPad now, need computer. :) it's gonna be a great and busy month!

I changed my picture, since all the cool kids were, I figured I would too!

I can't figure out how to get my picture there, I keep getting an error!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->