End of may due date buddy wanted apply with in Ha Ha

LaurGil

Reaction score
Hi :flower:

Got my BFP on the 15th Sept (took three tests all with a faint BFP line)

Af was due 16th Sept

Had a MMC at 9 wks at the end of June 2011

Also had a chemical in Dec 2010

So im very nervous but trying to stay postive

Would love due date buddy

I am due on the 28th May going by the first day of my last period

Happy & healthy 9 months to all

xXx

I am due May 23, 2012. I also had a chemical pregnancy in June of this year. How are your symptoms right now?

I am due May 10th if we calculate based on my LMP. I'm pretty sure I conceived around the week of the 21st or so. I don't think I'll believe anything until I go for my first dating scan! lol.

Congrats!

May 19th for me based on first day of last period.

I'm due may 26th :) How are you all feeling? I'm a little dizzy but nothing huge, but MAN do my BBs hurt!

Hey laurgil, I think you were in my 2WW after miscarriage thread last month. I got my BFP on Monday and I think my due date is 23rd May. How are you feeling so far? Are you feeling positive or nervous?

Anyone ever told you that you look like christina aguilera? lol

congrats on the pregnancy :D Im due may 14th, i had a mc in dec last year!

Hears to a happy and healthly 9 months!

Hi Ladies

Im so glad to see so many of us expecting in May

How is everyone feeling ?

I'm a little nervous but trying to stay postive its such early days

I have had a few wee things mostly tiredness ,dizzyness and full of wind HaHa

Is anyone else a bit crampy ??

Yea Gyspy i'm so happy for you ,for us all

Big congrats to everyone it will be great to share the journey with you all

No i havent been told that before charlie lol

Xxx

P.s i cant stop laughing at your ticker newmama "soon mommys breats will be giving pamela anderson a run for there money !!! " so funi

Hi Ladies

Im so glad to see so many of us expecting in May

How is everyone feeling ?

I'm a little nervous but trying to stay postive its such early days

I have had a few wee things mostly tiredness ,dizzyness and full of wind HaHa

Is anyone else a bit crampy ??

Yea Gyspy i'm so happy for you ,for us all

Big congrats to everyone it will be great to share the journey with you all

No i havent been told that before charlie lol

Xxx

P.s i cant stop laughing at your ticker newmama "soon mommys breats will be giving pamela anderson a run for there money !!! " so funi

Yeah I'm feeling crampy, mainly in my back though, not so much in my tummy. It's nowhere near as intense as it was when I had the miscarriage though so I'm trying to think positive and hope it's just normal aches and pains x

I had them last time as well early on i think its just ever thing getting ready its hard tho not to to stress over everything wee thing when youve had a lose

I can honestly not believe how much wind i have its crazy LoL

Xxx

Im due may 24th according to my lmp. I have been having a lot of cramps too, not intense but frequent. trying not to worry about it!

I had a mc nov 2010.

Nice to see so many may babies!

hi, i'm due 28th May too :happydance: first baby scary & exciting. trying not to get too carried away before the 12 week mark! told our's mum's but thats it, keeping it quiet until after scan if we can. congratulations to everyone :flower:

Yay there are so many of us already :happydance:

congrats everyone

I feel exhusted today was very restless last night then my son & my cats had me up

We have just told my mum & sister so far as OH works overseas .I cant wait to tell everyone but at the same time its nice to have a wee secret .

does anyone else have a child/children if so when will you tell them ,last time i had to explain to my son early on as i was sick a lot

Rjsmam my cat is so like mine

Hope everyone is feeling ok today

Xxx

I am due 19th May :happydance:.

I've had really bad back ache and the tops of my legs too. Also had bad fatigue but otherwise feeling fine :thumbup:.

LaurGil - I have a son who is almost 7, however he has special needs so I am not expecting to be forced into telling him due to sickness or weight gain etc as I don't think he'd notice, think he'll believe I am just feeling unwell. AS for any weight gain, I shouldn't worry about that, I am plus size lady so don't expect to show until much later on!

Think I will tell him after my 12 week scan, once I know that everything is ok. We plan on paying for a 3D scan later on in pregnancy and take our son along so he can see the baby, he's a very visual person and we think its the best way to prepare him.

I have told my best friend, and my mum, other than that no one knows... I am desperate to tell, but I would like to get to maybe 8 weeks before telling my dad and sister, and I will wait until after the scan to tell anyone else I think. Don't speak to OH mother, and not close to OH fathers side (only known them a year) so will probably wait to tell them too.

:hugs:

Yay there are so many of us already :happydance:

congrats everyone

I feel exhusted today was very restless last night then my son & my cats had me up

We have just told my mum & sister so far as OH works overseas .I cant wait to tell everyone but at the same time its nice to have a wee secret .

does anyone else have a child/children if so when will you tell them ,last time i had to explain to my son early on as i was sick a lot

Rjsmam my cat is so like mine

Hope everyone is feeling ok today

Xxx

My daughter is gonna be 4yrs next month by than i will be 12wks, my plan is to tell her on her birthday and video tape it,cause she is been prayering that she want a brother and a sister. :hugs: we only have told his parents and my parents.

I'm due May 21st, this will be my first if fingers crossed everything goes ok. Not had many symptoms other than plenty of cramping and feeling a likkle bit squify every now and then - although I only found out yesterday!

Told mum dad and sister but other than that will try and keep mouth shut till at least my 8 week appointment which is on the 4oct

I'm new here! I'm due May 19th as well :) I had a chemical last month which broke my heart, I really doubted I could be pregnant this month so I am over the moon.
Had my first U/S yesterday because I have a few ovarian cysts that needed checking, all I saw was a tiny 7mm gestational sac and something that looks like a yolk sac but I think it's too blurry to tell! I like to think it's that anyway. What do you guys think?
https://i51.tinypic.com/344r1g8.jpg

My HCG on thursday was 1144 at 4 weeks 5 days! This seems a bit high to me, I'm petrified of having twins too, but at least I already know it's not fraternal twins. Fingers crossed it just means it's a really sticky bean :)

I told my Mum today since I share pretty much everything with her. Last time I told a few more people but it just broke my heart in half to tell them I lost the baby just 2 days later. Especially my OH's Mum, I have never heard anyone so happy as when we told her the news! Waiting to hear a heartbeat to spread the news further.

Aw Lisa that is a great idea to take him to the scan & second time mum i love the idea to make a video what a wee pet praying for a brother or sister so sweet

kez i think cramping must be really common i have had lots today and a small bit of coloured staining which caused me to freak out id just heard that my sister & niece had been in a car accident so was really stressed thankful they are not to badly hurt & it has stopped

Aw Tigerlily thank you for sharing your scan with us ,do twins run in You or your OH family ?

hope everyone is doing well & enjoying the weekend

Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"