End of may due date buddy wanted apply with in Ha Ha

hiya ladies :wave:

loving the video idea mom2ndtime - that will be something to treasure! :flower:

lauragil, my cat is my only other girl in the house & love her to bits! :D

tigerlilyb - looove your scan pic :kiss: thanks for sharing! your hcg is great too

hi to everyone else, hope you having a lovely wk end :flow:

i have an 8yr old and a 10yrs old ss - they will be quite shocked i think! not tellin him til 12wks scan, so have plenty time to consider it. :wacko:

i'm with you re the cramping too - i'm having lots and also randomly a sore neck. i stupidly googled sore neck in early pregnancy and it came with ectopic preg info.. but reading into it further it seems it would be accompanied by extreme pain which i don't have. have a hot water bottle on it now...
must. stay. away. from. google. :ban:

i think i've transitioned from the dazed and confused stage to the terrified and worried stage.. lots of dashing to the loo to check etc. the wait is so looong though - no apmnts til 8wks for me - then scan at 12.. ho hum :-=

hi. im due 24th may with baby number 2, so happy. how do u do the little lilypie things under your messages x

Big Congrats Vicky

You go to Lillpie.com then chose what ticker youd like add you due date etc then click on were it says forum code ubbcode and bb code copy & paste the code in to your signature by going to quick links then edit signature at the top right of your BnB page

hope i explain that ok hun

Xxx

I'm having lots of cramping too ladies... seems to be common! My bbs hurt so badly too, they feel like they might explode haha! Hope everyones doing well today xx

Yep twins run in my family! Not massively, but my Mum was a twin for at least half her gestation, I think there was a case of vanishing twin syndrome. Since I only have one sac, this would make them identical no?

Don't get me wrong I'd love them just the same, but I really don't want this to be my first and only pregnancy! We only want 2 kids. Fingers crossed still :D

Anyone here been waking up at stupid times in the morning? I usually head off to bed around midnight, though that's been getting earlier lately (I wonder why! hehe) but then I wake up at anything between 4-6am and can't get back to sleep! I sometimes wake up very nauseous, so I assumed it was that at first, but now I wake up sometimes feeling fine and it baffles me. Maybe really old instincts from when pregnant women didn't want to be eaten alive by predators? Just a theory :D

Hope everyone is having a good day!

Yep twins run in my family! Not massively, but my Mum was a twin for at least half her gestation, I think there was a case of vanishing twin syndrome. Since I only have one sac, this would make them identical no?

Don't get me wrong I'd love them just the same, but I really don't want this to be my first and only pregnancy! We only want 2 kids. Fingers crossed still :D

Anyone here been waking up at stupid times in the morning? I usually head off to bed around midnight, though that's been getting earlier lately (I wonder why! hehe) but then I wake up at anything between 4-6am and can't get back to sleep! I sometimes wake up very nauseous, so I assumed it was that at first, but now I wake up sometimes feeling fine and it baffles me. Maybe really old instincts from when pregnant women didn't want to be eaten alive by predators? Just a theory :D

Hope everyone is having a good day!

Yeah that's happening to me too, I wake up at around 5am every morning with absolutely no idea why I've woken up but I feel wide awake and struggle to get back to sleep. Last night I didn't go to sleep til almost 1 and I was still awake by 5:20.... I wonder why!

I have been the same i don know why as i ve been exhusted i think it has been to pee tho but i have been very restless

My son said that i had a boy and a girl in my tummy but the werid thing is i did the ring on a string thing and it went for my son then stopped went for a boy & a girl without a stop inbetween i couldnt cope with twins so lets hope they are wrong lol

Xxx

How is everyone getting on ???

Xxx

hey LaurGirl.... not too bad here... impatient!!!! have been doing ics every day & am trying not to drive myself batty analysing the strength of the lines :wacko:

hope you're well! :flower:

Rjsmam - were you as excited as I was this morning to reach 5 weeks? :) I went to see my doc this morning and I've got my first midwife appointment booked in for next Tuesday. I'm so relieved as it'll give me something else to concentrate on for a while instead of analysing my twinges and how sore my boobs are every day!

Laurgil - how are you doing? Everything been ok since your coloured discharge the other day? These first few weeks are so slow and painful - wish it was time for my first scan!

Rjsmam - were you as excited as I was this morning to reach 5 weeks? :) I went to see my doc this morning and I've got my first midwife appointment booked in for next Tuesday. I'm so relieved as it'll give me something else to concentrate on for a while instead of analysing my twinges and how sore my boobs are every day!

Laurgil - how are you doing? Everything been ok since your coloured discharge the other day? These first few weeks are so slow and painful - wish it was time for my first scan!

yes I was totally!!! :happydance: and i'm doing all that analysing too. i've no apmnt til 8wks so i've stashed a digi which i'm gonna do on sat am in hope that i see 3+

Yeah I've got a digi left too which I was thinking of keeping til Saturday but now I'm thinking I want to do it tomorrow. I got a 3+ on one last saturday somehow so I'm praying that it still says the same now or I'll be a nervous wreck!

Yeah I've got a digi left too which I was thinking of keeping til Saturday but now I'm thinking I want to do it tomorrow. I got a 3+ on one last saturday somehow so I'm praying that it still says the same now or I'll be a nervous wreck!

i know what you mean.. i've been doing ics and have been analysing them to see if they're really getting darker & tying myself in knots!

Im doing good had an appointment with the doctor today to get booked in to the hospital I will be going to & she booked me in to the early pregnancy clinic on the 7th of Oct for a scan & flu jab on the 5th of Oct

Are you both still POAS ,i think i might in the morning just to double check i dont feel pregnant apart from maybe tiredness ,cramping ,tender boobs ,how have you both been feeling ?

my discharge only made an apperance that one time thank goodness

I agree it feels like it is going to drag in !!

Xxx

yep i've been poas every morning! they are slowly getting darker - but slowly lol

last wk I was really crampy but it's easing off..... it's a nightmare because i worry about the cramps.... then worry if they ease off! apart from that i feel ok.. thought i was a bit nauseous earlier but not sure if am imagining it if you know what i mean....... boobs are bit tender but nothing mega......

exciting that you have your scan date :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->