End of May/Early June Bump Buddy wanted!! :)

I think we are in the same boat! My boob tenderness is back and I keep getting AF cramps too, and then twingey pains on my lower left side! I'm worrying so much!

We need to chill...... I'm going to have a long soak in the bath tomorrow!

My DH has given up smoking too so he's finding that difficult, I'm being a right cow!
My tiredness hasn't fully kicked in yet!

Have you had a nice day though? Xxx

hey hun

Hows things ?

I went to the hospital this evening as was getting a pain on one side & was feeling really unwell ,got an internal scan done but couldnt really see anything so they took my blood to test the HCG level so nervous waiting for them to call tomorrow ,depending on the levels I might have to go back for them to check it again in two days & an earlier scan then I already was given by my own doctor

That is brilliant news about your hubby stopping ,is he using tablets or anything to help him ?

Xxx

Oh sweet I hope everything is OK, I have everything crossed for you! I'm sure everything will be just fine. Are you still getting pains? Did you get any bleeding?

No he doesn't smoke too much anyway (3-5 a day) so he's just stopped! Xxx

Hey thanks hun I havent had any bleeding still having tummy pain but LO has been up all night with a tummy bug so I think thats what it is down to ,waiting for a call for the doctor still witn HCG results

aw my OH smoked about 20 a day so it will save us a fortune ,thats great he was able to just stop my OH is on tablets & they are causing him to have werid dreams & to talk in his sleep which is very funny !!

Do you work ?

Xxx

Aww :hugs: I hope your tummy pain goes and your bloods come back good!

My tests are dark today :happydance:

Yeah I work full time as an Accountant - very boring! I'm so looking forward to 9 months off! :)

Still have loads of spots, it's doing my head in! I look like a greasy teenager haha!

2 weeks 5 days until my scan - I can't wait! Xx

hey hun

Sorry about the late reply LO had a bad tummy bug

I only just got my result today I had to go back to the hospital ,my HCG level was in the 5000's but the scan showed sac measuring at 4+3 but i'm 5+1 so i hope when i get my next scan in ten days everything will be ok

My skin has settled down abit apart from the tirdness i dont feel very pregnant

How have you been feeling ?

It wont be long going in to your scan :happydance: i. Hoping my OH can get back to co e to mine

Xxx

Hey! I realised today I've been calling you Laura!!! I'm so sorry! I hate it when people get my name wrong!

I hope everything will be ok for you! I have my fx'd for you!

I'm 4 weeks 4 days today, 2 weeks 4 days until my scan. I hope my spots go down :(

Xx

Your ok I didnt even notice lol

Thank you im prob just stressing over nothing

I hope things goes quicker for us both , I cant wait to get out of the first tri

Xxx

Im sure everything will be perfect!

I know tell me about it! Bring on the 2nd trimester :)
I'm off to bed already I'm bloody shattered lol! Xxx

Congratulations mnjhowell :) fab news xxx

I'm with you on the tirdness LO came in with me during the night & we slept right though the alarm for nursery woops lol

I was just thinking about the Sac measuring 4+3 instead of 5+1 do you think if it is the same at my next scan they will put my due date back until the 2nd of June

I think we are due some good weather this weekend

Xxx

aw congrats mnjhowell

Xxx

Yeah I think they would change your due date to 2nd.
Although hopefully they will do the scan and it will be inline with the date you originally thought!

2 weeks and 3 days until my scan :) time is starting to go quicker now! :)

holy smokes im exhusted doing nothing today lucozade is called for & lots of it

I hope so 9 days until mine, It cant go quick enough !!!

Have you choosen what hospital you want to go to ?

Xxx

All I want is a redbull but they're off limits due to the caffeine :(

The local hospital is 2 miles away so it looks like it will be there! Have you? Xx

Red bull would of been a god send for me this morning I have no energy & was dry heaving in the sink,I feel bad for my son as i'm not much fun at all

How have you been feeling ?

Im going to a differant hospital this time I had an awful time having my son ,its about 20 mins away & gets good reports

Xxx

Oh no! How far along are you now? I haven't reached the heaving point yet! I'm 5 weeks today! Yippee!

I've got a killer cold and I've been having some really odd dreams! I also can't stop sleeping! Oh and I've gained loads of weight already! Gutted!

Xx

Im 6 wks in the morning have been feeling so ill have spent most of the weekend in bed

How are you doing hope your cold has past

Im having the oposite problem im so restless & up in the early hrs to pee

I have my swine flu jab on wed ,OH home on thursday & then my scan & OH homecoming event on friday ,so will have to get my food shopping done tomorrow then house work on tuesday,I have no idea were i will get the engery from TBH

ive not weighed myself yet not sure if i have gained have had alot of bloating

Xxx

Oh no! Hope you feel better soon!

I've been feeling slightly sick this weekend! I'm only 5 weeks 3 days!

I feel the same :( so much to do and no energy whatsoever! I have so many meetings this week and also midwife appointment tomorrow before work :( I'm exhausted! :( x

I have myself really stressed out tonight all my signs just stopped this afternoon now i have covinced myself there is something wrong

The sickness can start anytime hun once those horomone start going up thats it

Hope you get a good nights sleep

Cant wait to hear about your appointment

:hugs:

Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member