End of TWW this week coming..anyone else?!

MrsD140810

Reaction score
Hi ladies. This is our first month of TTC number 2. This has felt like the longest TWW ever! I had forgotten how frustrating it is. Been telling myself not to symptom spot but of course have found myself doing it anyway. I had stomach cramps last week, boobs feel different and I'm tired. I'm probably just imagining it all though. AF is due Wednesday. Anyone else's TWW over this week?

My TWW can end any time. I am 13 dpo and generally my lp is 12 but last month it was 14 so.. Who knows.

AF also due on Wed -possibly Tues. I normally have a 27 day cycle but since TTC my cycle has ranged from 25 to 31!! The TWW drives me crazy, especially the last few days!
Here's hoping this is a good week for us all :)

I'm due today or tomorrow if the O date was when I think it is (not when FF thinks it is, because it's wrong). I've given up on this cycle and just want it to end already.

hey ladies can i join in AF is due today or tomorrow, we have been try for baby no 2 since August my cycle range from 25 to 28 so AF should be either today or tomorrow.

i used the ovulation test this month and got a peak on sat 21 and we had BD 17th, 19th, 20th and 21st

So just wait and see what happens next few days

Hi ladies!

I'm ttc #2 and AF due on Friday. Am 10dpo and am tried, hungry, cranky, and my boobs hurt lol.

i have been really cranky too worrying but i'm always like the prior to af lol

Is anyone planning to test soon? I keep thinking about it but manage to talk myself out of it

Hi!

Im meant to test on Thursday, I know I ovulated and I am 11dpo but my cycles can go from 27 to 42days so who knows when I am due on, which makes it a bit confusing. :wacko:

i have been really cranky too worrying but i'm always like the prior to af lol

Is anyone planning to test soon? I keep thinking about it but manage to talk myself out of it

Yes me too!

I'm completely test phobic though, I was 21dpo before I tested with my daughter! Do keep thinking about it though..

Tomorrow will be cycle day 28 and that's the longest cycle i haven't had, so if AF doesn't show tomorrow i will test on Wednesday/Thursday.

Thanks for joining ladies. How are you all doing?
I had more cramps yesterday and got impatient and tested with a cheap test this morning. AF is due tomorrow. Is this a definite line? I could see it without my glasses!

Attachments

• IMG_6044.jpg
    IMG_6044.jpg
    10.8 KB · Views: 19
Have you done any more tests MrsD140810?

Total is cycle day 29 for me this is the longest cycle i have had so if AF doesn't show by the time i leave work tonight i am going to get a test from supermarket and test in the morning.

how is everyone been feeling?

Slightly nauseous this morning.
Boobs less sore though and appetite back to normal.
Full PMS mood yesterday, but slightly less so today..
12dpo

i have a headache today and been tired the past few days i am 18dpo this is my longest cycle they have been really weird

Aug was a 27 day cycle
Sept was a 24 day cycle
Oct was a 24 day cycle
Nov was a 27 day cycle
Dec was a 25 day cycle
Jan was a 27 day cycle

and so far i'm on day 29 and no AF????????

i have a headache today and been tired the past few days i am 18dpo this is my longest cycle they have been really weird

Aug was a 27 day cycle
Sept was a 24 day cycle
Oct was a 24 day cycle
Nov was a 27 day cycle
Dec was a 25 day cycle
Jan was a 27 day cycle

and so far i'm on day 29 and no AF????????

Test!!!!

i know i'm just too scared haha i keeping thinking i feel AF cramps and rushing to bathroom but nothing there.

I finish work at 5.00pm so will swing past the supermarket and grab a test, do you think i should test tonight or wait until tomorrow morning???

Hi guys!

I tested on Thursday 2nd and got a BFN which I was always going to get since i'm not due AF untill today (8th) I also tested on the 5th as it was my birthday and I was excited and once again BFN.

All of a sudden last night my thighs have started to hurt as if I've done a workout. Its not painful but they are very sore when I walk, I've heard this can be a symptom! I'm hoping for the best this is month 4 TTC baby number 1 and I'm exhausted with BFN's :(

Yes I tested last night when I got home from work. It's positive! Can't believe it. Feel very lucky, being our first month of TTC.

I just had a feeling as I had so many symptoms. I've had backache and cramps though which I didn't have when pregnant with my daughter. I don't think the weeks pregnant is accurate as i tested at the end of the day.

Amanda definitely test! I think wait until tomorrow morning if you can! The hcg level will be higher with first urine of the day so you're more likely to get an accurate result. Good luck!!

Attachments

• IMG_6058.jpg
    IMG_6058.jpg
    29.7 KB · Views: 1
Aw congratulations that's brilliant over the moon for you :)

Well AF still not here so deffo going to buy test on the way home, if i buy a double pack i will test tonight and then again in the morning and see what the results are!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->