End of Week Treats

ye that would be great...

chester is only 20min away from me and would be great to meet up and have a relaxing day :D :D :D

Sorry haven't replied Terrie! We will defo have to make those arrangements as soon as these babies arrive.

Have you had a treat this week or has the sickness stopped you. I had tea from M & S last night. Lamb with winter fruits, Leek and potato bake, asparagus and for afters Pecan and toffe tart, mmmmmmm.

i had my treat early this week. on wednesday my dp paid for me to have my nails done again.

its a good job i had it early otherwise i wud have had to of gone without this week!

what have u got planned for 2moro lynnie??????

Nothing yet! OH is going to the footie with his dad and then they are out for the rest of the day together.

I will have to come up with something really good for Sunday.

oh hunny....

hopefully you'll think of something...

i havent decided yet what i am doing

the credit card company doubled my credit limit this week

silly silly people :twisted:

LUSH!!!!

(eurgh :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: )

the smell in there is AWFUL!!!!!!!

I'm the opposite I can't get enough of the place!

no f***ing treats for me tomorrow as we have no money...

screw him, im spending the whole day in bed ](*,)

Good for you! I'm going to spend some of the vouchers work has given me as a leaving present. My best friend is up visiting from Southampton so I think coffee and sticky cakes are in order. Hope you get the house finally sorted. When will you get that last piece of paperwork. I'll come round and help with the painting it might help start labour off!!

Chesters my home town :yipee: Where are you Terrie & LynnieH?

:D

im in north wales so chester is about 20min on the train...

you will all have to come round once we're all settled in and the baby is here!!!!!

im hoping that the painting doesnt start off the labour, im just too tired today lol!

I'm in Stoke at the moment but moving to Wrexham next year - Had hoped to be there :(

I am one of those warringtonians but I am really a southerner. Actually I was born in the west country.

I know Chester and North wales really well as my best friend lived in Chester until April this year and my ex-fiance had family in Buckley and Colwyn bay.

Take care with the painting and please rest up Terrie!

my friend brigitte totally surprised me today...

her husband bought her a £100 voucher for a really nice beauty salon in our area for their anniversary. and she has decided to share it with me and book us in for some treatments on saturday for my end of week treat :)

so this saturday im having a deluxe pedicure (so i have something pretty to look at while im in labour :p ) and im having my eyelashes and eyebrows tinted and shaped.

she knows what a rough time ive been having lately with the house and colin and i think it is SO SWEET that she is sharing her voucher with me

Awww what a great friend you have there. Hope you have a great day!

Aww Terrie much deserved & what a fab friend you have there :hugs:

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"